Ribena plus raspberry & apple ?

Loopeylou

Gold Member
Hi guys :)
Arrived safe on holiday, just gone to shop to get my sons food and coffee. While there I brought him some squash and looking at ingredients it doesn't contain citric acid only malic acid.

It's Ribena Plus raspberry and apple - sugar free
Per 100ml
4 cals
0.5 carb
Ingredients:
Water, fruit juice from concentrate 6% ( 2% raspberry, 4% apple) malic acid, flavourings, aspartame and colour.

What do you think? My concern was fruit concentrate but worth asking if any of you know xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I just emailed them about the ribena extra light, malic acid and citric lower down on the list, as well as smartprice cola which has no citric acid..and 17p for 2 litres...will report back!

Yes rob emailed those are fine. Obviously still in moderation like coke zero

The ribena noted
Ribena extra light 0.5g carb per 100ml citric acid low down

Asda smartprice cola 0.1g per 100ml. No citric acid. A bargain at 17p per two litres

Hope that helps, so pleased as I do like squash

X

RebekahR said:
Yes rob emailed those are fine. Obviously still in moderation like coke zero

The ribena noted
Ribena extra light 0.5g carb per 100ml citric acid low down

Asda smartprice cola 0.1g per 100ml. No citric acid. A bargain at 17p per two litres

Hope that helps, so pleased as I do like squash

X

Oh happy days, at least on holiday I can drink sonething yummy as not a coke lover..... Will make my holiday so much easier I hope, thanks xx

Lovin this! Defo investing in some :) x

Hurrah! Will pick some up tomorrow :)

where can you buy it, never seen the new stuff before

And is it just that flavour? Looking on the website, mixed berries and blackcurrent have malic acid in aswell x

Laurie said:
And is it just that flavour? Looking on the website, mixed berries and blackcurrent have malic acid in aswell x

There were 4 flavours that I saw this and blackcurrant were malic acid. They other 2 had citric, can only remember one of those was peach and something.

It's £2.79 a bottle but worth it. It'll last me ages as I have it really weak, it's lovely :) x

Laurie I saw these at Asda x sure they be available at any big supermarkets

I got sum in tesco today! The blackcurrent and the raspberry & apple one, haven't tried yet but they're quite expensive £2.89 a bottle! Aww I hope they wasn't on offer in Asda! X

Laurie said:
I got sum in tesco today! The blackcurrent and the raspberry & apple one, haven't tried yet but they're quite expensive £2.89 a bottle! Aww I hope they wasn't on offer in Asda! X

Mmmmm 2 for £4 at Asda today, we got another couple of then SORRY xx

And I even work there I should know! Although having 4 days off I really didn't want to go anywhere near Asda!

I went to my local asda and they didn't have any, but it's a medium sized one so I'll try a bigger one next!

I'm gonna stock up on these, think my oh thinks I've gone potty suddenly loads of Ribena and smaetprice cola!

Back