Rice as A B choice

ickleladynat

Why can you not have rice as a B choice of a red day?

Does anyone know? xox

ModKaren knows cos she told me - I think it was maybe to do with fibre maybes, oh actually i cant remember what she said now xxx

ModKaren knows cos she told me - I think it was maybe to do with fibre maybes, oh actually i cant remember what she said now xxx

Lol. It's silly ... what can I have with my fish other than salad? Any ideas?

Well im having my fish with a chunky soup tomorrow. Well the soup looks like a stew at the mo (carrots, onion, tin of chopped toms, Swede, garlic, salt and pepper all big chunky bits) going to reheat a small bit and put on the place and steam my cod pieces and place ontop.... yummy..... then the rest of the soup will be blended and froze....

Yep - I was proper disappointed about the rice. What to do with a curry. I now have a HexB of potatoes with skins, chopped up, sprayed frylite and sprinkled with chilli powder and voila! - Spicy crispy potatoes. Very nice too.

Yep - I was proper disappointed about the rice. What to do with a curry. I now have a HexB of potatoes with skins, chopped up, sprayed frylite and sprinkled with chilli powder and voila! - Spicy crispy potatoes. Very nice too.
spicy crispy pots sounds lush im going to do them..im loving the pic of the cat is it yours??

The cat is my beautiful baby Princess Millicent, the most beautiful kitty in the whole world (check out the piccies of her in my profile). She was born in March and I've waited for about 15 years to get a kitten what with one thing and another. She's so spoilt and sleeps on my bed BETWEEN me an OH every night (he's well impressed but has to leave room for her or I'll make him sleep on the settee!!).

back in the day millions of years ago you were allowed rice as a b choice but sw consultants told me that for the amount you are only allowed it isn't worth the bother of cooking it. I normally have jacket potatoes on red days, or wedges. And someone that i know uses mashed swede as a rice substitute.

Back