Rice on a red day

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Basically im having a curry tonight but can i have rice on a red day and if so how much?

Sorry hun don't think rice is a HEX - you'd need to syn it! Don't know much about EE though so someone else may be along with some better info! xx

Rice is free on EE... that's why I love it so much, you can have the best of both worlds!

If you have already had your two As and 2 Bs then you will need to stick to a red day and syn your rice. If however you have only had one of each you can have an extra easy day and eat to your tummy is full xxx

god i dont understand EE!!! iv ended up having some wholemeal pasta because i know thats a hexb

god i dont understand EE!!! iv ended up having some wholemeal pasta because i know thats a hexb

EE is as easy as the name states. Honestly.
Whatever is free on red and green is free on EE. When there is a syn value, always count the lowest. It is suggested that for a meal you have at least 1/3 of super free food but you don't have to.. it just speeds up weight loss. You can, however only have 1 HEXa and 1HEXb. Syns are the same as red or green, suggested 10 - 15.
Hand on my heart, it is the easiest plan out as, to me, it's normal eating. I don't have to worry about going red, and counting carbs as syns or HEXs or going green and counting meat as HEXs.
EE is the reason why I really love SW, and why I know I will maintain. I fell off the wagon prior to EE, a few times, as I found red and green so restrictive, and quite boring to be frank.

rice on a red day is way to high and it wouldnt even be worth the sins...

Back