Ridiculously excited lol

alibalibee

Gold Member
Hi everyone :wavey: I have my first class at SW tomorrow night and I can't believe how excited I am about it lol
I've done SW in the past, although I don't think, no I know my head was never in the right place and regardless of what *diet* path I'd gone down, I wouldn't have succeeded.
I've been on Xenical since April last year ( I did have a small break from it between April and July this year). And I'm obviously pleased with my weight loss, but now I've hit a plateau that is really doing my head in :rolleyes:, so I've decided that now is the right time to change my diet, kick start the old metabolism and do something different, so SW is the way I'm going.
I've more or less decided to stop the Xenical too. I know there are some girls here who do both, but personally for me I'd rather do one or the other :)
Look forward to getting to know you all
xx

well done on your fantastic weight loss! 34% of your body weight OMG!!!

You seem to have thought about the change which is really good and I wish you well on SW - keep posting!

Wow!! u look fab! Congrats on your weightloss so far!! Only started SW myself last week, and so far so good. xx

Wow, I'm so super impressed by your weight loss so far, the change in you is amazing. You should be so proud, and good on you for recognising you need a change.

Sw is brilliant and i have no doubt you'l love it! & you deffinatly wont need those pills :)

Excitment and motivation is what you need, and i hope you find everything your looking for within you group, and in the event you find you dont like how that group is run, or the consultant.. do change groups, because unfortunatly as you will see some of the girls on here have expieranced consultants who arnt putting there all in, these consultants are of a very small percentage and sw really is the way forward, and its even better when you have the full support of a fab consultant and group... and of course you have us :)

good luck, and please keep us updated on your journey! :) x

Thank you both :)
Donnie I made your scones last week, absolutely yummy :D
xx

Yay for SW!!!

Well done on the loss so far - your pics are a fabulous story of weight loss and you look FAB!!! xxx

Wow...amazing!!!
I took Xenical and did the SW plan....many, many moons ago...it didnt work for me as I wasnt consuming enough things to encourage the fat to go!!! (So the Dr tells me!)
Good luck with SW, you will do well!

wow look at you! what a transformation you look incredible! good luck on your sw journey, not that you need it, its so easy!!

Hi hun, good luck at sw, you will do great, you have done amazingly so far xx

Thanks girls :)
Have made a big pot of veg soup ( I love soup lol), and got the bolognaise made for hubby and the kids for when I'm at class...I'm sure dh can manage to cook the pasta :rolleyes: lol
I've decided that after class tonight, and after my dinner, I'm going to have a wee treat, maybe a flake, not had one of them for ages. Infact I've not had a bar of chocolate or a choccie biscuit since I started Xenical. Not that I plan to go daft tonight, as I don't but from now on all I can say is thank goodness for syns :D ;)
xx

Good luck at class tonight im sure you will love it!

Your loss so far is amazing and what a wonderful way of tracking your loss through your pictures!

Well done on your fantastic loss so far and welcome to the SW side!!!

Well that's me all signed up :D My consultant is lovely, really like her. She comes across as very supportive, nothing seems too much trouble for her.
I've adjusted my stats on here, on the SW scales i was 2.5lbs heavier, which is absolutely fine as we all know no 2 scales weigh the same :rolleyes: lol
xx

OMG!!!! You joined SW! :D

Not that I am doing SW, I am lurking around here still! ;)

Hope the change does you good xx

Back