Right.....are you.....

Christmas dinner was lush! Turkey, sprouts, carrots, peas, potatoes n parsnips done the SW way - all free! 2 Yorkshire puddings, bit of stuffing n gravy - not free! I did low-fat pigs in blankets too, and for my dessert I had some raspberries in low fat Greek yogurt n some meringues. Feeling very virtuous n full! Roll on the leftovers! Hahaha :)

Totally off plan, I've been run over by the wagon! A whole week off actually :/ Looking like a 6lb gain!

Back on the diet tomorrow though, unfortunately it's weigh in, so i'll have to face it! Perhaps a run tomorrow before weigh in...

well i went off plan christmas eve teatime. quite badly!
was horrifically off christmas day and boxing day then i had to wi on 27th...so was on plan until after i hit the scales.
the result......i'd lost 0.5lb since last weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazed because i really did pack the crap in,lol....i can only put it down to the weetabix and 2 satsumas a day because it sure as hell wasnt anything else! lol!! usually im a very big,quick gainer on 'food weight' so i can only assume that where i was good before xmas i lost then gained without noticing iyswim,lol.

Excellent stuff - well done you! Just goes to show it all balances out :)

Back