Right funny question for you!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 1 January 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was wondering if anyone like me thinks ooo whats the points of that when your cooking something and it doesnt have the kcal and sat fat stats on packet and you wish you had it to hand?

Its just ive joined online and now making a list of meats etc and points values and weights so that i can stick them on my fridge for ref!

What else would you pop on it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i thought most packs had them on ?
    One thing i do do (when i remember) write the points on the pack when you put shopping away, so its there when you need it

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I also write on the pkt and I have a list of fruit point values and pots etc, also when i make up a pint of white sauce or something like it I work the points out for the whole pint then split it down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.