Right here we go - back on track

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by vodaka999, 9 June 2007.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Well-Known Member

Well i am attempting to give WW 100% again, i did after i seperated with my ex and went from 14.7 to 10.10.

I kind of settled into a routine and started cheating a bit ( i know some of you know what i mean ) and the weight has kind of crept back up to 12.7 :eek: ( norty norty loulou ) but i am determined to get it off again.
    I want to lose 28lb and i am focused enough to get it. My weigh in is going to be Wednesdays, i wont use this to post all my foods mainly because i forget and then lose heart but it will be my sounding off diary and to read back and keep me focused.

I am on 23 points a day and am aiming to lose 2lb a week, anything extra will be a bonus. I am in a 14 now but they are a bit tight and im VERY pear shaped my top is 10-12 lol and even my waist isnt huge its my butt and thighs that are the area i carry all my fat :whistle:

AAaaanyway, enough rambling for now im off to ebay to find some books and things cos all the ones i have are ancient from when my mum went years ago :giggle:

Ps where are a good place to get the trackers from, i did one before but i couldnt figure out how to update it and it stressed me out
  2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Hi Vodka999
    I know what you mean I also have not been doing it 100% I was going to ww meetings but i have not been for 2 weeks now . I am on 26 points a day and would be nice if i could lose 2 to 3lbs a week . Think you can get trackers from ebay too just do a search for ww trackers and it should take you there . Ive got alot more to lose than you im talking in stones . Yes my butt and thighs carry all my fat too
    Good Luck
  4. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Hi Vodka,

You have done it before so you know you can do it again. WW is a fabulous diet as nothing is forbidden, (shame about the quantity restrictions though :p)
    Good luck!
  5. Meltdown

Meltdown Well-Known Member

Good luck - I've just started WW again too. After trying CD, WW is a dream. Good luck!
  6. Starlight

7. Janey

Janey Vegetarian Princess

Good luck!!! You've done WW before so you know it works. I am sure the weight will come off in no time. Make sure you let us know how you are getting on. :):):)
  8. vodaka999

Yeah thanks Starlight i finally figured it out lol

Im feeling positive and plan on upping the exercise i do aswell for toning results as i know that just eating better wont be enough for the results i want :D

9. vodaka999

Had a good day today, i had a mushroom omlette for brekfast before work and took a bowl of mixed salad and colslaw for lunch with a bag of Frazzles ( which i found are only 1 point and i LOVE them ) and resisted when a customer went and bought me a flake from the shop.
    I resisted the big old ribs and steak that my mum had left from the bar b q when i picked my son up too and have just had a sandwhich and some nibbles for tea. I was going to cook chicken but i couldnt be bothered when i got in. I have used about 18 points so far out of my 22 but will squeeze a couple more in before bed ( easily lol ) :D

Hope everyone else has had a good day
  10. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Hi there. Just wanted to say a quick good luck with your diet - you sound really motivated so I'm sure you'll do well.

Look forward to seeing how you get on!
  11. cd121272

cd121272 Well-Known Member

Well done for resisting the bbq food. I dont think I could have done that lol.

Good luck with the rest of the week and keep us posted.....xx
  12. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

I wish you good luck with weight watchers if you have done this once you can do it again
  13. Starlight

Sounds like a good start :)

You have to be kidding about the Frazzles!!! I LOVE them but always thought theyd be awful fatty..... 1 point??? :bliss:
  14. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Well done, you are off to a flying start. :)
  15. foodfairy

foodfairy Well-Known Member

good luck hun, i wish i'd have known about the frazzles when i was doing ww - they're my absolute favourite!!!!!
  16. vodaka999

Eeeek well still the same i havent lost this week but it is my fault as i had a surprise visit from my best friend who i havent seen for 7 months and he took me out to dinner 2 nights in a row and i didnt order well cos the menu was too delicious looking :D:D so i dont mind having stayed the same i didnt deserve to lose this week but hopefully now if i dive back into it today i will be at goal by the next time he decides to pop down for a visit lol
  17. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Never mind if you have stayed the same well if you have enjoyed your 2 nights dinner out especially if you have not seen for 7 months . Long as you enjoyed your dinners out if you had a idea you dont think you will lose then that ok .
    Long as you get back on track it should not have any effect.
    Glad you enjoyed your meals out
    Good luck for the next weighing
  18. cd121272

cd121272 Well-Known Member

Well Vodka "Well blo*dy done for sts I say" You managed to go out twice and have really good evenings so staying the same is a bonus......WELL DONE YOU!!