Right I am back and this time its all or nothing

F.A.R

Gold Member
A lot of u know me on here and no i was doing very well with my eight loss but recently ive not only slipped off the rails ive jumped on the train going in the wrong direction.
Well thats it for me i am not going to go back to the fat unhappy person i was. I am going to loose the weight and im not going to slip. By xmas i will be thin and wearing a sexy dress to a xmas party.
Day 1 starts here. A few months of hardship is nothing to the rest of my life being happy.
Here goes ...

Good luck with RC

I too have jumped on a very long train, but probably not as long as yours, and am starting again tomorrow, once I have planned everything out, been all through RC's books again, trying to decide on which diet to follow and I think I am going to settle for the Whole Body Programme.

Any way good luck on the diet and keep us all informed on your weight loss.

I have only 2 stone to lose and I want that gone in about 7 weeks unrealistic I know, but it gives me something to work to.

April:)

It's been a while, but today I'm start back with the FAF. Got 3 months before the big day, so really need to get back into gear!

Just weighed myself and I've put on 2.2 lbs, so despite the lack of going to the gym and a few takeaways whilst moving and settling in, all in all not much damage done!

Here's to a strict 3 months! :D

Well took us a week to actually start and get back to the gym but yesterday we finally got back into the gym, and I started back on the FAF on the Monday just gone. 2 days in and it's going well :)

Thanks :) I'm just doing it alone with the books. I bought one book a year ago, and this year I also got the at home kit off the RC website, plus I get the magazines on subscription. Hopefully surrounding myself with enough to keep me on track!

You are so good doing it at home; I'm rubbish at that!! Guess I need the fear of putting on weight at the weigh-in every week! lol

Back