Right Section ???

Hey everyone.
Not sure if this is the right section to post this. Iv not picked a diet yet but im very intrested in weight watcher. I was wondering do people meet up off here to go to there weight watchers meetings. Im really shy when it comes to meeting new people and stuggle with it. If theres anyone from derby who goes to weight watchers and dont mind having a chat with me then please respond to me lol. Im desprate to lose my weight but just dont know where to start.

Thank you.
xx

You'll find there is a very big mix of people here, some like myself who don't attend meetings at all and use this forum to keep themselves in check!

I'm afraid I couldn't help you out here, but if you become a regular member you'll find everyone very supportive :)

- Tuppers

I agree with tuppers, but must say that i was petrified when i went to my 1st class. But when i got there everyone was really friendly and welcoming. At first you will probs be quiet but as the wks go on and you get your losses your confidence will grow and if your like me will look forward to going to class. I would definately go to a class even if you dont find anyone on here that can go with you, once the 1st class is over you'll wonder why you were scared to go.
Good luck
x

Definitely agree with the others - in my experience meetings have always been very friendly and welcoming and I've been to three different meetings in the past. I'm doing it solo (online) for the time being to save some money but I'm sure I'll be returning back to a (different) meeting in the spring!

Everyone is really friendly and welcoming on here too, so do always feel free to post and ask any questions :) xxx

Back