RIGHT

Emily2009

Im going to hoover and clean the cooker so if im back here in the next 30min u know ive not done it so dont talk to me lol 23 years old and i still need threatened haha

You asking me to discipline you ? :D

no need my heavenly housewife halo has been restored lol

ok so now your halo is back time can you start my house work and a bit of packing wouldnt go amiss if you have time lol

yeah no bother shove that brush up my behind and a mop in my mouth and ill do your floors too while im at it lol would you like a cup of tea? pmsl god i hate housework, its never ending too i dont know how im ot a size zero im forever running up and downstairs and al the rest of it.

I don't like the phrase 'housework'...

I call it 'woman's work' ;)

tea would be good oh and dogs could do with a walk lol i know what you mean dont know where we find the time to be fat

Well, I'm off now too, got a good hours worth of ironing to do in the kitchen whilst watching some mind-numbing day-time tv then get dinner prepared for all! Lucy is happy enough watching her Mickey Mouse dvd in the living room at the mo with her dolls surrounding her on the sofa..see you later x

oh my flipping auntie mary! lol dont get me going on the 'womens work' scenario!!!! ill go on a hate men rampage lol

I love pushing your buttons :D

lol yeah but like a typical male its all the wrong ones :p

LOL :D

Banter is just as good as romancing... it's like inverted charm...

PS I know exactly where the buttons are... blindfolded too :D

Lol... hmm your right you know. I love a good old slagging match. So romatic lololololol

Love it me - always look for a feisty cheeky attitude in a woman - someone who can keep me on my toes & match me in a war of wit & words :) Nothing better than a meeting of minds :) Always keeps it fresh.

lol u need angelina jolie, man she would give any bloke a run for their money!

You know that thought has often crossed my mind too :D

I may have met my nemesis in her... she's dangerous... but so so sexy :D

yeah... i hate to admit it but id love to be her lol anyway we are sooo not even diet related here (the others will be like 'what the flip' tomorrow), enough of that witch and her spells lol i think its my bedtime, ive to have the three kids up and ready and out by 9ish am tomorrow for this course im on... oh yeyyyy lol nighty night

Back