righty ho im not goingt o be exersizing for a while

sheshelafunk

:cry:after ive done the school runs im leaving it for the weekend i can hardly move my joints are stiff and my arm is friggen killing me and for heavens sake how did i get a cold over night!?! am i still going to lose weight if im lying down most of the weekend? actually i might have a chance seeing as i have a sore throat i wont be able to eat lol maybe that will even it out

on a brighter note i had a hot shake it exploded as i was shaking it!!! but it tasted so good :)

how are you all today hows it going? everyone looking foward to your weigh ins? xxx

lol daft sod i make the hot ones in my blender,

she means the caffee or the choc shakes you can have them hot

Oh sheshe, you made me giggle about the exploding shake!! I would have probably done the same lol!

Sorry your arm and joints are really sore....hope the tablets you got from your doc kick in soon and it clears up quick smart. I wouldn't worry about lying down over the weekend, you're body needs it to get better and your health is much more important than any diet.

I've got the cold just now (hence the "blah" mood!), started on Monday morning and still sniffing away today - boo hoo! I'm really p***ed off though, as I'd just gotten over a 1 1/2 week throat are ear virus, so I've had 4 wonderful feeling great days to then get this blinking cold - not fair lol! Still, I'm not feeling hungry at all, so that's a bonus!!!

Get well soon and get plenty of rest and fluids in you over the weekend. Take care xx

Back