not been on for a while

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by peanuts, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. peanuts

peanuts Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    evening everyone havnt been on for a while still following the plan but struggling have stayed the same weight now for a couple of months and it is getting so disheartening :cry:seemed to have got to a stale mate and dont now what to do im usally under my calorie by about 200 i know i should eat up to it but im not always hungrey i do exercise not sweat your buns of exercising but i cycle every weekend do sit ups and touchy toes and use my dumbells each evening but still can even shift diddly squat, does anyone have any advice to give to me however harsh i really could do with some advice please :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Welcome back Peanuts. Perhaps you need to shake up your routine? Your body may be used to it now. Plus you could try some fat burners like thermobol or curvelle to help burn extra calories and increase your losses? Try some green tea as well as that's supposed to help. i'm just starting to drink it this week so fingers crossed. Let us know how you get on.

4. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    re-look at your portion sizes they may have crept back up very easy to do, maybe change your routine a bit so your body gets a shock

5. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Good one Kazzy, never thought of portion sizes. Probably cos i try to blank my own from my memory!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.