Roast dinner method

hollys nan said:
Ah yes chocolate! I have a cadburys highlight hot drink some nights and that seems to satisfy me. That is also only 2 syns, just like the options. Yes regarding the chicken must have overcooked it, next time I will take the skin off first. Not tempted to eat it as I dont really like chicken skin anyway. Thanks for the tip about the roast bags, good idea, cheers

I am jus greedy lol I have highlights everyday bug still need a good chic I'm dieted now cashiers pure choc treat size multibag satisfies me n help syn allowance :) bags are great even if u want a change from normal chips try a bit of seasoning/spice put it all in the bag and give it a good shake keeps the flavour locked in and have spiced evenly rather than more in one spot and less in other if u know what I mean xx

Lady A said:
Hiya hun well done for the loss! I got my vanilla canderel in sainsbury's it's a box with 40 sachets in it - it's got vanilla seeds in it so it makes your coffee look posh and I think its free on all plans but you may want to check as I don't have access to syns online. It's nice to keep a couple of sachets in your handbag so you can have a syn free vanilla latte or hot vanilla milk when you go for a coffee. :)

Mmmm must try it thanks, how is your week going xx

Back