Rochelle's before/after

Well done you very inspiring it will keep me going even on my darkest days you should be so proud of yourself Xx

Well done. :)

You look fab.

K xx

You look fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself. Your transformation is incredible.

How much more are you planning to use?

I used to enjoy reading your diary and will start doing so again when I can get into the silver members part

well done amazing job

wow, fantastic

You look fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself. Your transformation is incredible.

How much more are you planning to use?

I used to enjoy reading your diary and will start doing so again when I can get into the silver members part
Want to get to 11st but 10st 7lb would be my dream weight.

oh sorry, lots of people can't read it anymore ! But I just wanted privacy incase anyone from slimming world group might come across my diary x

Amazing well done

Had to come and see how you were getting on! You look amazing hun, I'm so so chuffed for you. Not far to target now and hopefully I can join you there next year! xxx

Wow! Such an inspiration! I can't wait to have before and after photos of my own! X

Yous will get there! When you first start it's hard to imagine what it would be like, but once you're there and can see a difference it doesn't feel as if it's been hard work strangely! X

Such an amazing picture. You are a total inspiration :)

Fantastic :)

Back