Roll call...

Miss Demeanour

I.P. Freely
It dawned on me the other night that an astonishing number of people have come and gone in the last 6 weeks. Peeps pop up, ask the same questions, and we never see them again. I'm sure this is not unusual but aside form the usual suspects, who's still here?

Is anyone lurking? Do shout up!

Even the main forum's died. A load of the regular posters have simply disappeared.

Therefore I think the stayers, tryers and survivors should be very proud of themselves.

Ha, you don't get rid of me that easily. :D

Glad Tummy Tamer is back amongst us now, but a little concerned for mush, I think she was finding it tough going and she's not been on for a while......... and have been wondering how the Aussie lady got on with her stones in view of recent events in my own life too...........

I think most of us *ahem* hardcore erm core? are still posting regularly in the honk and challenge threads?

Ha, you don't get rid of me that easily. :D

As if I could :p:D

Besides, you're one of the few that listens to my rubbish.

Glad Tummy Tamer is back amongst us now, but a little concerned for mush, I think she was finding it tough going and she's not been on for a while......... and have been wondering how the Aussie lady got on with her stones in view of recent events in my own life too...........

Indeed, I was just musing recently that we were missing some peeps, and it's the difficult or 'interesting' times when you may need a forum most. :wave_cry:

I think most of us *ahem* hardcore erm core? are still posting regularly in the honk and challenge threads?

Oh yeah - we all are, hence the 'aside from the usual suspects' bit! it was just a bit of a shout out to anyone else who may be lurking. Just a bit of a note to say they're not forgotten...

Morning shake down, gotta go to work. Laters peeps x

We ARE
WE ARE BRILL

yes
Mush et all, please come back & talk to us
maybe we should be persistant & PM them so they get an email?

I love the fact people comment on my blog, its very heartening, Thanks
I couldn't have done this without you all, really
:group hug:
I have liked the fact we are all on a par with the weight loss, no matter what we have to lose, and teh dangers of falling off the "path" are quick to see
keeps us straight & narrow

the main forum is quiet-well I had my thread moved back to here, so I haven't really bothered posting over "there " :D

I'm still here...must admit have been lurking rather than posting this week...been feeling a bit apathetic towards the diet buuuuut WI today has reassured and remotivated me.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and STILL not decided which diet to pursue - nor worked out how to fancy up my posts like you all do (new to IT too!) How is exante? Does it taste good? Is it costly? Better thn Cambridge/LighterLife/W8?? Anyone got the inside info??

Annie (get ur weight off!!)

hello and welcome!

I can only comment from having tried Lipotrim and Exante is SO much tastier and varied. Lipotrim only had the 3 flavour shakes and chicken soup and then 2 types of 'gathered sawdust' which they tried to pass off as 'flapjacks'.
Exante products aren't 'moorish' but then they're not designed to be but compare to Lipotrim, they are heaven to me anyway!

:)

I'm still around and sticking with it, but can't wait for next week, as have decided to start adding a small meal from next Tuesday... counting down the days!

but a little concerned for mush, I think she was finding it tough going and she's not been on for a while.........

I'm still here, finding things very difficult at the mo, had a stomach upset ans some very low points which have resulted in my putting on weight and i'm really struggling to get back on it :(

Thanks for thinking of me

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and STILL not decided which diet to pursue - nor worked out how to fancy up my posts like you all do (new to IT too!) How is exante? Does it taste good? Is it costly? Better thn Cambridge/LighterLife/W8?? Anyone got the inside info??

Annie (get ur weight off!!)

If you enjoy the bitter aftertaste of aspartame and are willing to spend weeks holding your nose, knocking back the shakes and resisting the gag reflex, by all means try W8....... can you tell I hated it??
Exante is heaven in comparison. Not what you'd choose if you didn't have a weight problem but more than palatable.

I'm here still - I may not say too much but I lurk daily.
This is the only place where I am proud to say that I honk!

Well hello quiet peeps, busy peeps and struggling peeps; it's lovely to hear from you.

You know where to find us xx

I've been lurking a bit... but have to wait til Tuesday to order my packs so I'm sure when I actually start the thing I'll have plent more to say! Just been reading posts and 'psyching myself up':D

Morning All. Just waiting for the delivery of my pack today so getting prepared to start tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

i doubt any of you even remember me but i have posted a few times and have been lurking on n off for a few months but have found it very hard to stick to anything lately what with one thing and another geting in the way so this coming sunday im starting afresh and i have to say the weight has stayed off that i lost previously even though ive been messing about a bit which is good, so hey from me and hope to speak to you all soon

h x

I'm here, I just don't get to post as much as I'd like - no internet at home at the moment, and when I'm at work I often have time to read threads but not to type a response!

Back