Roll up, Roll up.. earn your angel points here!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
you may all be a bit :confused: But let me explain!

Whilst your busy spending your syns- take the time to congratulate yourself everytime i walk away from that extra peice of choc.. that chicken nugget on your little ones plate.

I challenge you all, to stop 'guess syning.' If you encourage yourself to earn angel points.. and then you HAVE to go and look up the value, not only will you get yourself into the habit of looking up syn values properly, but when you tot up your angel points.. you can come on here and we'l compare! ;)

Today, i resisted a jammy dodger.. a cupcake and 2 traingles of white bread sandwhichs and a mini mars bar.. im off to look up the syn values and tot up my angel points!:angeldevil::angeldevil::angeldevil:

That's such a cute idea! I might occasionally give in though if the syns aren't too bad (sometimes i'd rather have a biscuit than angel points! haha!)

So far today i've resisted Applt Pie which i worked out to be 8 syns!! phew! :D

Ha - what a great thread lol!

I'm not sure what i resisted today?

But will definately be trying this one :D

I like this idea, I rarely count syns as I just cut out all chocolate, crisps, bread, pastry, etc etc and basically anything with fat or sugar in. My theory being that then putting the odd splash of wine or something in my cooking will use up the syns. I'd be interesting to see how many I actually use and if I need to change how I cook.

Since starting SW in July I've lost well over 2.5 stone though so the way I'm doing things is working for me, but if I count the syns then at least I'll know what to do when/if my weight loss stops. I bought a little book the other day, I might use it as my new food diary. :)

and little pickers wear big knickers !

I've had a picking week because my FIL died and we've been having to go to and fro there (200 mile round trip) every day and not been eating wisely etc - really feel fed up tonight.

so going to try this from tomorrow if I can get my head straight again.

Oh and I never resisted anything today - been naughty and also finished off my sons chicken korma - which I am NOT too happy about. BUT from tomorrow I will be 'saint like' promise.

Gilly x

Not that I wish to detract from the splendid idea that is this thread but Ellebear posted a very identical thread on the same subject about a week ago - I earned an entire supermarket full of points.

Back