Rolo Chocolate Bar?

MissHarleyQuinn92

Hi. I spotted a Rolo chocolate bar in the shop today and I want to try it... but I can't find anything about a Syn value. Does anyone know how many syns it has? Thanks.

1 syn per 20 calories as it has no free food, so you can work it out from the packet next time you see it :)

Yeh 20 cals is 1 syn its surprising how many syns are in things!! I buy the mini milky bar 3.5 syns and really enjoy it so when i saw nestle animal bars in asda I thought theyed be around the same, nope!! About 6 syns in them lol so didn't bother if I'm gonna have 6 its a curly wurly. The chocs I buy are curly wurlys small milky bars and freddo bars (5 syns) I dont want to spend too many syns on chocolate lol

Yeh 20 cals is 1 syn its surprising how many syns are in things!! I buy the mini milky bar 3.5 syns and really enjoy it so when i saw nestle animal bars in asda I thought theyed be around the same, nope!! About 6 syns in them lol so didn't bother if I'm gonna have 6 its a curly wurly. The chocs I buy are curly wurlys small milky bars and freddo bars (5 syns) I dont want to spend too many syns on chocolate lol

I love those little Cadbury Fudge bars. They're 5.5 Syns. ^_^ I was curious about the Rolo bars cuz they were new. lol

Oh-er .... according to the pack they're 102 cals, so 5 syns, per two squares. There's 10 squares per pack so, unless you are pretty disciplined, the whole bar would cost you 25 1/2 syns in a single sitting :eek:

Back