Room for a fat one???

Lou

Silver Member
Hello peeps, I'm back!!.....again :rolleyes:, only this time I have a diet buddy. My other half had a small health scare running up to Crimbo and has decided he needs to shift the extra 5 stone that he's been lugging around for the last 15 years.

I've allowed my weight to creep back up to 13st 9lbs :cry:, so I'm looking to shift all that I have put on and some, hoping to reach goal at around 11 stone.

We're on All About W8 which is a vlcd very similar to LT, but this board is much busy than the W8 board and I got so much support from all you lovelies last time that I know I'd struggle without you guys.

We started last Sunday and have got our first weigh in tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for us :scale:
xxx

Hi Lou

I remember you!! You were one of the inspirational stories when I started LT!!!!!!!

Like me, I have put some of the weight back on...what are we like - eh!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the health scare with your OH, but sometimes it takes something like that to make you realise that life is pretty fragile and we need to take care of ourselves.

Good luck on W8....you were on that before werent you? HOpe you are finding it ok, but let us all know how you get on tomorrow!!

Take care and lovely to hear from you.

Hiya Lou :) I'm in the same boat as you as in I'm not on LT but the Exante board is like a ghost town so I'm just hanging around here and annoying these guys lol

Good luck to both you and your OH! xx

Hi Lou

I remember you!! You were one of the inspirational stories when I started LT!!!!!!!

Like me, I have put some of the weight back on...what are we like - eh!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the health scare with your OH, but sometimes it takes something like that to make you realise that life is pretty fragile and we need to take care of ourselves.

Good luck on W8....you were on that before werent you? HOpe you are finding it ok, but let us all know how you get on tomorrow!!

Take care and lovely to hear from you.

To be honest the OH really needed the scare, I've never seen him so determind to lose weight.

As for us two, we've done it before, we can do it again :)

Hiya Lou :) I'm in the same boat as you as in I'm not on LT but the Exante board is like a ghost town so I'm just hanging around here and annoying these guys lol

Good luck to both you and your OH! xx

This board rock, so many lovely people giving you loads of support even when you really need your bum smacking.... talking of which is Summergirl still around? :whoopass: :giggle:

Yeah Tanya was on here earlier... think she's enjoying the evening with her boyfriend now though judging by her FB status :)

I still am around missy - yous lot cant get rid of me that easily!!!!!! :giggle:

Im on the maintainence forum much more than this side but i still dabble on over now and again!

Good luck to you and your partner, im sure you will have a great loss this week and get to goal in no time :D xxx

LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you getting on mrs? Did you have a good christmas?

Good luck with the restart!

I'm good thanks Chelly. Had a lovely Christmas, I think I ate and drank my own body weight in chocolates and booze :giggle:

Back on the wagon now though, had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs. I'm dead chuffed :)

How are you doing? Are you back on the shakes too?

woooooo!!!!

Well done mrs!!! How was your hubbies first weigh in??

Im gonna start back on the shakes again tomorrow! I was gonna try and gym it... but reading everyones posts has really spurred me back to TFR!

He lost 9lbs in only 5 days!!!! I hate him :giggle:

TFR rocks :)

hahaha well done to him! Men always lose it quicker.. and the more you have to lose the quicker its comes off too!

Well done to you both on your fab week one results. It is a great help that you have each other for support. The weight will disappear in no time.
I took a short break for Christmas and am back on the shakes tomorrow. Have to stick with it to shift another few stone.

Well done to you both for such fab losses!! :D

whooo well done to both of you on yer fabulous losses this week :D x

Thanks everyone, must admit I do feel a wee bit chuffed with myself. I'm off to a black tie doo on the 6th of February so I'm hoping to lose enough between now and then to warrant a new party dress.

Im sure you will my sweet - mind you - could just buy a new dress anyways!!!! :giggle: Oh ... and new shoes of course, new bag, new accessories lol

Im sure you will my sweet - mind you - could just buy a new dress anyways!!!! :giggle: Oh ... and new shoes of course, new bag, new accessories lol

Hehehehe Tanya you know me so well ;)

Oh, and dont forget the new hairdo, the facial, etc, etc..hahahah...why not!!

That goes without saying :D

I'm just hoping that my weight loss is noticeable by then, want to blow 'em all away hahaha

Back