Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Room for a (not so) little one?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lola~Belle, 18 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Lola~Belle

Lola~Belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2 plus calorie counting
    Hello.

I just discovered this site today and I'm already a little bit hooked :) I had no idea that there was anyone out there that understood what I am feeling and going through...let alone a whole forum full of people! What a revelation!

My story is a long one, but I'll cut to the chase....

I started my weight loss journey last April weighing 23 stone (yikes!). I am now 18 stone 10lbs and about one-third of the way to my goal. It's such a long haul and sometimes my motivation wavers...I've really struggled over the last few months but March has been good so far and I'm feeling positive again :) I'm hoping the inspirational people here will help to keep me on the straight and narrow and keep me company on my long road...

Thanks for reading :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charliechuckles08

charliechuckles08 Member

Hi
    Im new to the site today(ive only just found it) Good luck with the weight loss, hope I do as well as you
    x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations you are doing very well

Irene xx

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum, well done on your loss so far and wishing you continued success to your goal

6. Aveal

Aveal New Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi there, i've just started today :) i think this place is amazing for motivation, good luck! and i wish you all success!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.