roosnanny reporting for duty :-)

morning all. :D
didn't realise i got it wrong, tomorrow should be a DD :eek: not stressing on it,
no need to be a greedy monster either,i know whats right and wrong !

Morning, not sure how I missed your 1st week weigh but brilliant loss well done you, I wouldn't worry about tomorrow being another UP if you need it to be, most of us do 2 UPs on the weekend , I never did 2 weeks strict rotation I have always done 2 UP s on the weekend, when I first started Juddd I lost 7lbs like you then 2 lbs the next despite 2 UPs . So my advice is to enjoy your 'event' and have a good DD sunday x

Your welcome xx

Hey Lainey, found you. Your doing awesome! May have to start my own diary, I keep thinking I can't lose every week and don't want to jinx it. I love JUDDD. Is he married? lol x

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy your day xx

Morning hun, hope everythings ok, have a lovely day :) xxx

hi all
did have a lovely day....but ate like an elephant on speed :eek:
tomorrow will be a DD and is weigh in :eek::eek::eek:...i'm worried i have to say,however also i've known exactly
what i'm doing so if i've put on i have myself to blame.
sunshine today..how lovely was that,cut the grass,cleaned some weed from the pond....found an indoor escapie from
toad tank indoors....baby had escaped from air hole :confused: and was hopping around outside.
hope everyones had a nice day.
xx

I don't think it's advised to weigh after an up day - have your dd and weigh the day after xx

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

morning :D
DD today....sorry ML couldn't do it,think it was more habit than a conscious thing,after shower
jumped on....happy to report a tiny gain. didn't make me mad ! so back on track,
i'm going to have sweet potato chips(fries incase anyones from over the pond) tomorrow and fried eggs....yum
today I AM GOING TO BE STRONG AND POSITIVE ! FOCUS ON MY GOAL !
two weeks till holibobs and my B.day
hope everyone has a positive day today.
xx

Morning, as today is a DD I would weigh in again tomorrow and make that your official weigh in for the week, the gains after UP s aren't proper 'fat' gains and to be honest best ignored, I daily weigh and don't stress the gains, I regulary gain 5lbs over my UP weekend but end up with an official loss at the end of the week (usually anyway x)
Enjoy your day x

Morning roosnanny. How's it going?

morning sweetie
having another DD today,as i enjoyed yesterdays,was nice and simple,and i went to bed happy
with myself.
weigh 11st.11 this morning.
how you doing ?

Back