Rose's S&S Diary! (Newbie In It For The Long-Haul)

SkinnySummer2013

Have A Skinny Summer!
Hi, everyone!

So... Today I have been hitting the water & tuna salads in preparation for my S&S packs coming tomorrow!

I had my last bottle of cola yesterday too. I'm a BIG fizzy juice addict but I've ordered some sparkling water & dr pepper zero as a replacement.

My first goal is to get down to 15 & 1/2 stones by December 1st. I am 16 stones 4 pounds as of this morning! I think it's doable.

I've never done a VLCD before so I am a little... um... intimidated? :eek:

I want to take in some extra protein & salad for the first two weeks, just to make it easier to adjust, while still making sure I'm in ketosis.

Then on November 1st I'm diving right in and being strict! I really hope I can do this......!

Good luck for your first week rose! I got my delivery and was super excited to open an organise it all (sad eh?)

Here to subscribe!

Xx

SkinnySummer2013 said:
Hi, everyone!

So... Today I have been hitting the water & tuna salads in preparation for my S&S packs coming tomorrow!

I had my last bottle of cola yesterday too. I'm a BIG fizzy juice addict but I've ordered some sparkling water & dr pepper zero as a replacement.

My first goal is to get down to 15 & 1/2 stones by December 1st. I am 16 stones 4 pounds as of this morning! I think it's doable.

I've never done a VLCD before so I am a little... um... intimidated? :eek:

I want to take in some extra protein & salad for the first two weeks, just to make it easier to adjust, while still making sure I'm in ketosis.

Then on November 1st I'm diving right in and being strict! I really hope I can do this......!

Good luck hun, and welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rose

I too am aiming to be strict and just focus on packs - good luck !!!

Looking at the posts on here - there will be alot of support available :D

Elaine x

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well! :)

Sorry for the lack of updates but my boyfriend came round as a surprise and we spent a few days together which was nice for a change!

Sadly we had a 'movie weekend' which involved muchies! Ooops!

Well, tomorrow is a new day & a new week (!) so I'm just going to get right back on the wagon since my S&S packs have arrived.

My BF also took away my scales so I don't get too obsessed with weighing myself, and he's going to give me them back on the 1st Dec.

Here's to losing! :D :D :D

aww glad you had a lovely time! onwards and downwards from here :)

Back