Rosies aim to 9 stone!!

rosierose15

Silver Member
Hey guys I am currently with slimmers world but I keep on yo yo ing with it. I thought id try cal counting see how I do. I'm starting off aiming for 1200-1300 cals a day to try and shift 12 pounds!!

Follow my diary and let me know how I am doing :) xxx

Hey I'm aiming to stay under 1200 today as I'm getting weighed tomorrow.

Breakfast- maple syrup oats so simple made up with semi skimmed milk I ate 3/4 of it with robinsons squash (162 cals)

Lunch- 24 deli ham and cheese strip, whole tin of spaghetti hoops with weight watchers pitta followed by weight watchers moose and black currant squash (476 cals)

Bisto ready made cottage pie meal (318 cals)

Snacks- rice crispy square (119 cals) diet coke can (1 cal) pineapple wedge (36 cals) squash (2 cals)

Not done any exercise today :-(

Total calorie intake - 1114

I had to add a coconut muller light after dinner because my fitness pal said I'm not eating enough calories lol x

Keep us upto fat with your weight loss and good luck for tomorrow

I had macdonalds happy meal that's all I had today 400 cals I'm naughty! And I'm Gunna have KFC for dinner for 800 cals. Gone off the rails but still under 1200 cals oh well lol x

I have 7 pound to go!! I added u on mfp so good to find someone on the same sorta level as me! What day do u weigh in x

rosierose15 said:
I have 7 pound to go!! I added u on mfp so good to find someone on the same sorta level as me! What day do u weigh in x

Fridays! As I usually have a treat that night to, I have been having a few weekend doff but I really need to crack down! I did get to 9.6 but it went up to 9.10 and I'm findin it hard to get back down I hope I see a slight move Friday as I've been good!

At our weight the weight loss is quite slow but 9 stone would be nice. What size clothes r u now and what size do u hope to b at 9 stone? X

rosierose15 said:
At our weight the weight loss is quite slow but 9 stone would be nice. What size clothes r u now and what size do u hope to b at 9 stone? X

I am a very comfy size 12 but I do get the odd ten, when I was 9.6 I was a size ten and I am happy with that I just wanted to get a few pounds off for a bit of room for bloating ect! It is so slow now and I get bored easily so I'm tryin to stay healthy and try get out of diet mode as when I stopped being so obsessed that's when I got to 9.6!

I am obsessed with weighing food and countin exercise calories but I never eat healthy food. I stick to around 1200 cals a day but I will eat back my exercise cals and I will have like chicken dippers chips and beans for dinner. As long as its weighed out and under my cal allowance I eat it.c

rosierose15 said:
I am obsessed with weighing food and countin exercise calories but I never eat healthy food. I stick to around 1200 cals a day but I will eat back my exercise cals and I will have like chicken dippers chips and beans for dinner. As long as its weighed out and under my cal allowance I eat it.c

I've moved my cals up to 1450 but I'm stilling tryin to eat around 1300 I've just put it up as a stopping point and then I don't need to eat my exercised cals of you get what I mean, plus it usually tells me I'm under and I find it more motivating! Lol but I'm trying the whole healthy thing as I want this to be a lifestyle thing! It's the weekends that are so hard

Well last week I had KFC macdonalds happy meal 5 nuggets from macdonalds as a snack I ha chicken doner kebab with chips. Magic star chocolates as snacks and still lost 3 pound. I am not much of a healthy eater at all I am eating the things I like but in moderation and it seems to be working :) x

rosierose15 said:
Well last week I had KFC macdonalds happy meal 5 nuggets from macdonalds as a snack I ha chicken doner kebab with chips. Magic star chocolates as snacks and still lost 3 pound. I am not much of a healthy eater at all I am eating the things I like but in moderation and it seems to be working :) x

Lol I wish that worked for me! I seem to look at something bad and put on weight

I suppose my bodies used to it I've always eaters junk but used to b breakfast lunch an dinner with 2 litre bottle of coke between lol now Ive cut back lots it seems to b working. Never eaten veg in my life on slimmers world I ate loads of fruit but I don't wanna use my calories in fruit anymore lol I wud rather have a hi fi bar. Bad I know x

rosierose15 said:
I suppose my bodies used to it I've always eaters junk but used to b breakfast lunch an dinner with 2 litre bottle of coke between lol now Ive cut back lots it seems to b working. Never eaten veg in my life on slimmers world I ate loads of fruit but I don't wanna use my calories in fruit anymore lol I wud rather have a hi fi bar. Bad I know x

I just feel rubbish when I eat rubbish, it's just moderation really, but I am a nurse so I guess I've been taught to be healthy! Lol

Back