Round 2.

LouLoux

Thought I would introduce myself on here :), I did 5weeks last november and lost 21lbs but came off as I felt like I was going insane being cold all the time. Unfortunately the weight is all back on plus about another half a stone :(. But I have learnt from my mistakes and am determined this time! I am moving in 3 weeks time to Nottinghamshire and i'm thinking the weight loss will help me feel more confident (I'm only gonna know a handful of people) . But with this is mind i'm hoping it will help me keep on goal!
So please do say hello I found this forum a great help last time & also enjoyed speaking with everybody else and hearing how they were getting on :D. I'm on day 2 and so far so good, i am feeling a little hungry but got bottle of water to hand, Day 2 & 3 were the hardest for me last time so the sooner they pass the better.
Louise. x

Hiya louise

That's the trouble I found when I stopped last time that I put the weight back plus a bit more :( The move is a good date to aim for and I hope the days aren't too hard for you. They can be a struggle but this site is fantastic for keeping you on the straight and narrow ;) and the people are sooo friendly its a REAL help having others doing the same regime as yourself. All the best with your journey x x x

Ahh thankyou Trueleame, I am intending on staying on lipotrim longer than 3 weeks but at least by then I will be in the swing if things. Are you just starting back up too? x

Welcome back sweetness!!

You can DO this! Looking forward to reading all about your fab weight losses to come x

Thankyou Deezer and Niamh , how far are you both ? x

I am on Day 3... lol. Struggling a bit but I have been on it before so I know if I can get over first few days I'll be flying it!

Well good luck huni you have done the hardest bit the 1st few days so as u said its all good from soon on :D x

Just looking now I see you lost 3stone 4lb in ten weeks! Thats some achievement must be feeling proud :) x

Aww i am hun!!! Its bloody hard sometimes (I struggle a lot TOTM) But i feel great!!! The difference already is amazing!!! Its the first diet that i know i'll reach goal.... its a long way off but i know i'll get there!!! x

IT makes you feel good doesn't it? I've never been a good sleeper but I found on this last time I slept alot better. I feel for you re TOTM :(, I started LT yesterday and got my TOTM today so fingers crossed I will still have a decent loss. x

Hey Mackie & thankyou ! Wishing you good luck too, u seem to be doing brilliant x

Hiya loulou good luck with restart, i'm restarting after having summer off and i am now in start of my 5th week and i am actually finding it a lot easier than last time, hope you do 2 :) x

Thankyou meggyjill i must admit i'm not finding it too hard! Had a few off moments but nothing drastic! Halfway through day 3 now 100% . Also thanks to Dahlia :D how far into your 3rd round are you? you finding it ok? x

I'm on day 5 now and I'm okay other than the fact that I'm really badly nauseous! It seems to only come on after shakes but I'm hoping it will pass I'm trying to drink my shake right now and I'm gaging with every mouthful I never had this problem before

Aww poor you ! Hope it passes for you soon hun, i've not really had many problems except today i'm feeling a lil lethargic but i'm halfway through my 3rd day so should hit ketosis soon. x

You'll be flying I probably knocked myself out I'd ketosis cuzi had dry toast to stop me feeling sick last night. One of the girls said it sounds like pregnancy now I'm very freaked out! Hehe don't need a baby to mess up my weight loss!! Aggh

Back