Round 3!

Jess1973

Decided I needed to track my progress and have a place to rant, so this section appears to be the ideal place. This is my third go at Lipotrim, the first was in 2012, I lost 3 and a half stone, following reversal of sterilisation to improve my chances of conceiving. (I had my 5th baby girl in 2013!). My second attempt was in 2014 following 14 months of breastfeeding, again I lost the 3 and a half stone that I had lost and regained. My weight has steadily increased throughout all of my pregnancies and post pregnancy I've ended up a stone or more heavier than the previous.
I've been trying and failing to loose weight through healthy eating for the last few months now. I started the program 5 days ago weighing in at 15st 10. I want to loose weight for numerous reasons...Forgot what or feels Luke to be slim, self esteem, health, don't want to be a frumpy wife/mum etc. I have 2 holiday goals, one in 6 weeks and the other next May. I am hoping these will motivate me to stay on track. 5 days on I'm feeling deprived but 100% committed. Feeling more energetic than usual already! I naughtily weighed myself today, and the scales are 16lb down already!

Last edited:
Welcome back Jess:)

Have I read that correctly that you have lost 16 lbs in 5 days? WOW!

Well done:0clapper:

Welcome back Jess:)

Have I read that correctly that you have lost 16 lbs in 5 days? WOW!

Well done:0clapper:
Thank you Mini, it's good to be back and yes! Scales are still showing a 16lb loss today! I'm astonished! I think the most I've lost in my first week before was 11lb. I assume some of it is water retention from time of the month. I am not expecting to loose anything next week!

:winner:16lbs is awesome.....well done! Totally dropped into nxt stone bracket!!!....really chuffed for you...spurs you on no end a wicked loss like that, so wk 2 will be a breeze :0clapper:x

:winner:16lbs is awesome.....well done! Totally dropped into nxt stone bracket!!!....really chuffed for you...spurs you on no end a wicked loss like that, so wk 2 will be a breeze :0clapper:x
Thank you! The next stone bracket is a definite motivator, I wasn't expecting that for 2 or 3 weeks! I have so much energy, I have cooked for the family 3 days ahead, done a weeks ironing and tidied the house! Wonder if that is ketosis or having lost a stone!

I started exactly 1 week today, Just weighed my self, and I am still 14.8. A grand total of 16lb in my first week. I'm very happy with that! My sloggi knickers feel less tight , who knows in a few more weeks I might dare to put on non lycra knickers ha ha! My first day back at work today since starting Lipotrim, I chose to start it on my week off because of the low energy I would feel in the first few days. Have a nice day everyone!

Day 8 and I'm feeling absolutely fabulous! Clothes are fitting better already, I've so much more energy already, my aches and pains are less and I'm not feeling quite as repulsed when I look in the mirror naked ha. I've got a weird urge to cook...I'm cooking and freezing for the family days ahead.. I'm never normally this organised or passionate about cooking lol. I'm making nutrious balanced meals for the family, so that on days I'm rushed I can just pull something out. The benefit of cooking in advance too is that I'f I'm feeling week willed at dinner time, I can go for a walk. I can also cook at times I wouldn't normally eat so the feeling of deprivation is less whilst cooking. My keytones are a dark burgundy, I'm a fat burning inferno! Happy days everyone, hope you all have a good diet day.

Fat burning inferno......LOVE IT!!!! :D

Famously first week and no wonder you are feeling a difference as that is 16 lbs less to carry around.

You sound like you are in the zone:)

Famously first week and no wonder you are feeling a difference as that is 16 lbs less to carry around.

You sound like you are in the zone:)
I'm loving it mini! Yes such a big loss in one week, it obviously has made a huge difference to the way I feel. The only thing I'm struggling with is the feeling of deprivation, but all good things come to those that wait! I'm on day 9 now, feeling a real high from all the coffee! I'm normally a tea drinker. I have to say though that there is nothing like a good holiday to motivate you towards a goal! I've just been given next week off work, so I'm going to step things up and get more active! X

Day 10-up at 6am to do a walk round the block, followed by cooking a dish to take to a friends playdate, a dish that I couldn't eat because of the diet! The playdate was torturous, a table full of buffet food, my absolute favorite type of food. I resisted and exercised my willpower! Did another walk this evening, 45 mins length. I'm tired and going to bed shortly to sleep off another day!

Day 11, for me the hardest day of the week to diet! I've visited 2 shops today and resisted the temptation to buy a burger at the burger stand at the hardware shop, and a hot dog and the shopping complex I went to. These are habits I've gotten into, eating on the go!. (As well as having dinner with the family). I have replaced this with 2 walks today, with 2 friends who I have motivated into a healthier lifestyle, so my results are brushing off on others! I would normally be well into my bottle of wine by now, but I'm sat here sulking with black coffee, but I WONT falter. I won't be waking up tomorrow with a cloudy head regretting the calories I've consumed! My husband is having a beer next to me, munching on peanuts..****. So tired from the walking, bed for me now! Hope you are all doing well! The Forum is very quiet this time round!

Day 12- can't wait for this day to end. I'm seriously lacking in energy today, I think I have done too much over the last couple of days. Walking 2 x daily. Currently Sat on the sofa with no motivation feeling sorry for myself. Had my second shake 2.5 hours earlier than usual. Feeling very hungry today for some reason!

Day 13- good day today, got my motivation and energy back again. Tomorrow is weigh day, I can't believe I will have done 2 weeks as of tomorrow! 2 hurdle has arrived...I attend language classes, some members have decided to organise a group meal in a week or 2..do I go and watch them all eat, or make my excuses and not go...

Day 14- 5lb weight loss this week, YAY! Celebrating with....chicken soup!

Days 15, 16 and 17! Not much to report other than I'm still on it, and still loosing weight! I've been weighing myself and I am 4lbs off reaching a 2 stone loss. I've been doing 2,45 mins walks a day, as well as running around after an almost 3 year old. I resisted another buffet today, which I cooked for friends at my home. It made me realise how much I would have ate and drank today. Infact these meet ups usually last until the evening, where several bottles of wine are drank! Friends brought delicious scones and cakes...my mouth is still watering. I would have grazed all day normally. I think I have thought less about food the last 3 days..

Days 18-21, getting through each day, 1 day at a time. 100 percent foccused on the end result. 5lb weight loss this week, very happy!

Back