Round 3!

WOW Jess!

You are doing great!:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:
Thanks Mini, the temptations are always difficult..just had an invitation to a BBQ this coming Friday..I momentarily thought, I've come this far, have 1 day off...then had a dinner invite for next week. How do you cope with these situations???

When I was doing Lipotrim TFR I would bring a flapjack with me and drink plenty of water and there were times when caught short or needed something to take the edge off, I did have a splash of milk in tea or coffee. I went to a couple of weddings and at one just had my shake and flapjack and at another I had chicken and non starchy veggies

The thing about adding in things is it can lead to going off the rails if you are not careful.

I am not using Lipotrim presently but have not ruled out going back on it.

Days 21-29: I have been busy working on a new house that I just bought, hence why no update from me! I'm still on the plan, however, despite advising others not to cheat, last Friday I had one little (planned blib), I had a miny house warning, and consumed copious amounts of alcohol and food. Amazingly I stayed in ketosis, although my weight loss halted for 2 days, I still lost. I felt so dreadful the next day that I won't be doing it again! My weight loss to date is 2 stone. So 2 stone in my first month. I am doing 1 more week then re-feeding for New York, I hope to have lost ten pounds more before I go. That will have moved me 3 stone brackets! I finish work for the summer on Friday, so I plan to step up my walking from once to twice daily again, and really increase the water again. I cannot believe I am on week 4!! Feeling wonderful and in control!

Back