Roundup of the First Week

rosie1608

Well what can I say...after a week of gorging myself non stop on endless pasta with heaps of sauce, spaghetti bolognese, and lovely crisp jacket potatoes, egg and chips, fruit salads, salmon, omlettes, steak and wine I have lost...FIVE POUNDS!
:D
I am SO PLEASED. I have to say that I genuinely believe the reason I have stuck to it is because I have the support of you ladies. Everytime I feel lacking in motivation or like there's a huge task ahead of me I come on here and read your stories and tips and recipes and it gives me a big kick up the ass. SO THANK YOU and Happy Monday, have a great week!
kisses xxxxx :)

Well Done! That an amazing loss in your first week. Just goes to show that to lose weight you need to make the most of those free foods!

Well done Rosie - What an inspiration you are too. I start today 100% on plan (again!) this time I'm going to give it my all and hope to feel as great as you this time next week! Vx

Well done! that is so great! It is amazing how this works. my husband regularly looks at what I am eating and is amazed at how much I can eat. He is used to my tiny WW meals! LOL

xx

Snap i lost 5 1/2 this week after a 2 week plateau!
WELL DONE!

Back