roxie_belle JUDDD diary!

Hiya!

Welcome to the group. I find coming on here really helps me, especially on a DD.

Hope you are ok - just keep thinking 'I'll have that tomorrow' :)

I really struggled on my DD on Monday - TOTM, and off work, so I just took it an hour at a time and celebrated each one that passed and before I knew it, it was the end of the day and I'd only had 371 out of my 382 :) yay! Then Tuesday I went out for lunch with a friend and fully enjoyed my UD :) guilt free!

Good luck - remember we are all here for you

Sarah x

Hi and welcome, there are a few of us struggling with TOTM this week :mad: Hope your DD is going OK, drink plenty I always find a big mug of tea or coffee takes the edge of it, DD's do get better the more you do I promise, try and stick with it as DD's are the key to success, remember you can have your chocolate tomorrow x

Well its not been to bad altogether! I have allowed myself some chocolate, so I will be a little bit over today. But still between 500-600, so not a major disaster!

Have managed to keep myself very busy by doing about 6hours of painting. That's hopefully burnt off some calories.

Well its not been to bad altogether! I have allowed myself some chocolate, so I will be a little bit over today. But still between 500-600, so not a major disaster!

Have managed to keep myself very busy by doing about 6hours of painting. That's hopefully burnt off some calories.

Glad you are coping better now. The day is almost over. Nearly nearly!

500-600 is absolutely fine, well done ;)

Hiya Roxie-belle, hope you're ok!!

Just here to follow :)

Ruth
x

How are you getting along? x

Hope you're ok Roxie-Belle!!!

Ruth
x

Back