Royal wedding parties...

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
I have parties on wens, thurs and friday...all of which im assisting in throwing-1 for work, 1 for brownies (im a leader at a local group) and 1 for family-in the day on friday...

So today my house is filled with the smell of backing...wednesday nights one calls for around 100 cupcakes...i do love baking and am feeling proud that ive not licked the bowl once...im getting away with with it by shoving it in soapy water to clean between each batch!!!

So...anybody else doing anything interesting for the impending celebrations? xxx

Oh gosh - you poor thing! I've got book club on Thurs -which is always just an excuse for nibbles and wine ;-) and then all day festivities on Friday. Am making the breakfast casserole, so I'll make a part of it "Dukan-friendly"! As for the bakes... bought in cupcakes as to have nothing smelling too good around the house.

Good luck to you - and keep up the willpower!!!

Yeah id have to be pretty desperate to lick the bowl after putting fairy in...im not saying i wont ever do it...im just saying id have to be desperate :)

I made chocolate eggs with my son yesterday and he has asked to make cakes tomorrow, it was not cadburys so i was safe lol, I am dreading in lol, I dont do licking the bowl but may leave the house whilst cooking ha ha :)

haha...its so weird its almost like you can feel your arm lifting for the bowl/piece of cho etc...like its a subconscious act...and i have to mentally say..'NO!' and then im fine...

...serious food addict!!! x

Back