Rozie's

Hi guys,

So... It was my first day back at school with my local sw group....

And.... I really enjoyed it :) :) :)

You have no idea how pleased I am...

The class is much bigger than it was before.. The consultant actually gives a ****.. But most importantly.. There's some real characters in the group- which is the most important bit, right? Plus there's a Facebook page where everyone goes on everyday so yes- a big thumbs up.

I feel so much better in myself too. Shocked at my weight though :( but, lets not focus on that..

So Pleased to see that you went to class a big thumbs up, my class is fanstatic and I have met some good friends there aswell as on here, like lilly said lets not focus on the weight just take one day at a time. well done rozie. xx

Hello lovely, Happy Valentines Day, hope iyou're having a good one xxx:hug99:xxx

I am so happy you went back to class and found it to your liking, it can make all the difference having a great C and a supportive group. Don't know what I would do without either of mine, they apart from my minimins family are what keep me treading a straight line xx
We won't focus on your weight hun, we're just pleased you're happy :bighug:xxx

Yeah you're right- the right group makes all the difference. So glad I went..

So Pleased to see that you went to class a big thumbs up, my class is fanstatic and I have met some good friends there aswell as on here, like lilly said lets not focus on the weight just take one day at a time. well done rozie. xx

Thank you Jane xx

Hello lovely, Happy Valentines Day, hope iyou're having a good one xxx:hug99:xxx

Thank you xxx

Thursday 14 February 2013

Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
1 nimble toast with scraping of Philly light
500 ml of NAS squash

Lunch:
Paratha (14 syns)
Small portion of curry and rice.

Supper:
Salmon
Salad

Not going to eat much today- went to my friends who had made so much food- she didn't know I had started SW so I had a SMALL portion of curry but unsure of the syns. Keeping my calorie intake low for the rest of the day to compensate.

SW website said that the highest syn curry has 22 syns- and I KNOW I didn't have 22 syns worth but I'm counting it anyway..

Which means I've eaten 11 over my allowance for this week so ill pull it back no problem.

Friday 15 February 2013

Breakfast:
Porridge with banana (hex a+b)

500 ml NAS squash

Grazed throughout the day on:
Apple
Activia yogurt
Smoked salmon slices and smash (random I know lol)

Supper:
Chicken and red pepper curry
Rice
Salad
500 NAS squash

Syns: 0

Reigning it in after eating at my friends.

Saturday 16th February 2013

Breakfast:
2 toast (hex b)
Scrambled eggs
Smoked salmon
Mushrooms
400ml NAS squash

Lunch:
Salmon
Rice

2 kiwi
4 clementine
Mango

Supper:
Chicken and red pepper curry
Rice
Salad
400 ml NAS squash

Quavers (4.4 syns)
Crunchy nut cornflakes (10 syns)

Total syns- 14.4

Last edited:
Sunday 17 February 2013

Breakfast:
2 toast (hex b)
2 eggs
Mushroom
1 quorn sausage (1 syn)
400 ml NAS squash

3 clementines
Apple

Pea and mint soup
400 ml NAS squash

Lunch:
Mac and cheese with peas, sweet corn and chicken (hex a + 1.5 syns)

Mango

Supper:
Sw chips
Salad
Mayo lighter than light (1 syn)
400 ml NAS squash

Mocha (5 syns)

Total syns- 8.5

Last edited:
hi i dont know you .but i am glad you are back .as you know it realy helps .reading how every one .gets on week by week .its like you are in a class with them .and hearing all their tips .and meal planes .well done for coming back .keep it up x lorna

hi i dont know you .but i am glad you are back .as you know it realy helps .reading how every one .gets on week by week .its like you are in a class with them .and hearing all their tips .and meal planes .well done for coming back .keep it up x lorna

Hi Lorna,

Thank you :)

Yes it did help before so I know it will help this time.

i love looking at this site .to fine out new meals .and see how every one is doing .and i try to help when i can .its like a pen pal club lol .:devilangel:lorna x

Monday 18 February 2013

Breakfast:
3 nimble toast (hex b + 2.5 syns)
Philly light (2 syns)
2 boiled eggs
400ml NAS squash

Lunch:
I ate too much- salmon salad and salmon sushi.. Stuffed!

Fruit at work:
Pineapple
3 clementines
Apple

Water at work:
800 ml water

Supper:
Mac and cheese (hex a + 1.5 syns)
Chicken kebab
Salad
1 cracker (1.5 syns)

Wotsits (5 syns)

Total syns- 12.5

Last edited:
5 lbs loss :) first week is always a good loss..

Wanna lose 2 lbs for next week.

But had a massive bowl of cereal when I came home from group- oh well.. Back on plan and 100% for the rest of the week :)

:woohoo: well done sweetie that's amazing, great to see you back and losing well...you'll make that 2lb ...I small slip does not spoil a week, you did you put it behind you and that's what matters...proud of you sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks guys :)

Hey PR :) xxx

Been at mums so haven't had the chance to come on minimins..

Will update diary again from tomorrow x

Thanks guys..

Forgot about minimins for a few days haha

Breakfast:
2 toast (hex b + 2 syns)
2 boiled eggs
Mushrooms
Beans

Cup of tea with sugar (3 syns)

Lunch:
Masssssive mango
Banana