Rozzy's a newbie!

Rozzy

Hi everyone!

I am new today, I am on day 5 of exante total soultions and to say im hungry is an understatment! but I'm sure it has to get better...tell me it gets better!

I feel very lucky to have found this site, as I am doing this diet alone, and I really want to loose 3 stone...

Looking foprward to chatting to you all very soon..

Rozzy :)

Hi Roz I am new to never done anything like this before !! scary Im on LP diet 5 weeks in and lost 19lb to date and despite being 5 weeks in still starving !:)

Hi - I've started Be-Yu this week - I've been trying to just keep myself busy!! drink lots of water, and a nice black coffee I find keeps the hunger at bay for a bit!!!

Good luck - it will be great to see how you do

think thin!!!

jane x

Hi everyone,Thanks for the messages, so far in the first week i have lost 6lbs and my hunger is starting to ease... I have found that going to the gym i really helping as I do not feel hungry at all after i come out..

I am only doing gentle stuff though, as I'm aware I dont want to burn off too many cals so it's mainly toning..

thanks again for the support.

Rozzy

I know the feeling, this is day 7 for me on Be Yu diet and it's the hungriest I've felt! I really hope it passes?!!

Good Luck on your journey x

Back