Rubbish day

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
I'm having a weak day..... would really love something to eat and am getting fed up.... also the scales aint budging waahhhh:cry:

Don't worry about those scales! No loss now means an amazing one is due. We all retain water occasionally and as long as you're still in ketosis you can't fail to lose weight. Just you wait... you could get nothing for days, and then bam.

Plus: ask yourself whether it's your stomach or your mouth/brain that wants something to eat. If it's the former, you're probably thirsty - some more water could be the trick. If it's the latter, think how awful you'll feel *after*. Because you will.

Good luck - this is an amazing place to get support whenever you need it.

Don't worry about those scales! No loss now means an amazing one is due. We all retain water occasionally and as long as you're still in ketosis you can't fail to lose weight. Just you wait... you could get nothing for days, and then bam.

Plus: ask yourself whether it's your stomach or your mouth/brain that wants something to eat. If it's the former, you're probably thirsty - some more water could be the trick. If it's the latter, think how awful you'll feel *after*. Because you will.

Good luck - this is an amazing place to get support whenever you need it.

Thank - you my weigh in is tomorrow and was hoping for a good loss... maybe next week! I'm hopeful that maybe there will be a couple of inches lost, its just difficult have been dreaming of a ham baguette all day..... (its def my brain)

I've had bars this week and don't think they fill you up like a shake... hence why i'm getting peckish

I've had bars this week and don't think they fill you up like a shake... hence why i'm getting peckish

This is a good point. Bars can be a mental trigger so it may be worthwhile cutting back on them a little. I enjoy them so much more as an end of week treat (while relishing the Big Brother eviction, lol... I'm so evil).

The good thing about the shakes and soups is that you're getting some fluid intake (though of course it doesn't count towards the total).

And: oh. My. Gosh. If they did a CD ham baguette... well, there are no words.

This is a good point. Bars can be a mental trigger so it may be worthwhile cutting back on them a little. I enjoy them so much more as an end of week treat (while relishing the Big Brother eviction, lol... I'm so evil).

I may join u on that one mwah ah ha ha ha (thatsa meant to be an evil laugh) the chocolate ones are vereee nice!

Back