Sad News

Sappho

Hi Guys, sorry I have been a bit quite. My mum has just been diagnosed with a terminal illness so I am in a bit of shock. We are very close. I desperately want to lose weight but am just taking things day by day.

OH Sappho - i'm so sorry.

My mum is ill also and it knocks you for six.

Some advice though - my mum was diagnosed with late stage ovarian cancer in or around 2004 - she is still with us and fighting like a trooper. Keep up hope for yourself, but especially for her. Don't give up hope honey

Take care xxxxx:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Hi Sappo,

:grouphugg:I am so very sorry and I know what a tremendous shock this must be for you to take in. My heart goes out to you:hug99:

I still remember it like yesterday when my Mum phoned to tell me she had lung cancer, it was mind numbing... she got three years and we made the most of that time she had left never really knowing how long she had just that it was terminal.:cry:

Your right to take it one day at a time and be gentle with yourself.

Sending prayers and hugs.

Love Mini xxx

I'm so sorry to read this Sappo - no words will help, but feel free to come on here and express yourself if it helps. One day at a time is a good motto. Many (((hugs))) xxxxx

Dear Sappho,

I am so so sorry, your right to take each day slowly! Keep praying and have your faith! Make most of life and never give up hope! We are here for you no matter what ok!

May god bless you both always, you will both be in my prays, hugs from me-:hug99:

Hi Sappho, so sorry to hear about your mum, look after yourself and be strong for her. Huge hugs and good wishes xxxxx

Im thinking of you hun.
Put yourself and your mom first at the moment if that helps :) x

Sappho I'm so sorry to read this, can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. I'll say a prayer for your mum xx

So sorry to hear this, I hope that you are able to continue in your diet whilst supporting your mum.

So sorry to hear of your sad news. Dieting can wait for the moment, as you have enough on your plate to deal with. Big hug to you and your family at this tough time.

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words. The diet is out of the window but still in my mind. It makes me angry because she has had such a difficult life and she deserves some happiness. She seems to be taking it with a quiet acceptance and just to enjoy what time she has without any invasive treatment (Doctors said less than a year but what do they know) I wish I could battle for her. I am just making the most of every moment. xx

So very very sorry to hear of your mum's illness Sappho. Make some lovely memories for you both eh hun? They'll be such a comfort to you when you'll need them most.

(((((((((( ))))))))))

Hey honey - so sorry to hear your sad news. What a difficult time this is for you and your family. I know its such a shock, I'm sure many of us have received unwelcome news and have fou xxnd the strenght to cope and you will too. I hope both you and your mum have some support. Big hugs to you, sending positive vibes ----->>>>>> xx

Back