Sad times

Stephielou87

I have been posting and noone seems to reply to me :-( I feel like I've done something wrong. I have always been like that. When I worked everyone was in a little group and I was left out.
I need help and support especially as I'm just about to start lighter life.
I'm only doing it for 13 days as a kick start into my weight loss.
How much weight can I lose in 13 days? I'm hoping for 10lb is this possible?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have looked at your posts and the you have had replies to the majority of your posts...

See here on this link below

http://www.minimins.com/search.php?searchid=3657837

I'm only doing it for 13 days as a kick start into my weight loss.
How much weight can I lose in 13 days? I'm hoping for 10lb is this possible?

It is very doable that you will have 10lbs off in 13 days or possibly more on Lighter Life if you follow it to the letter.

Why 13 days?

I was given 13 days worth from my mum who did it a few months back but found it to hard. So I have it. I am going to follow it to a tee a hopefully lose alot.
After this I am going onto slimfast slowly introducing meals into my diet. Does this sound a good thing to do?

Your Mum would of been under a Lighter Life counsellor and filled out a medical questionnaire...it worries me if you have not as total food replacement diets are not to be undertaken without checking that you you can tick all the boxes or have the consent of your doctor for a total food replacement diet can play havoc with some medical conditions and if on medication it would need to be adjusted...as your Mum has already experienced it is a very tough diet and is not for everyone.

I have been to my doctor and they have agreed I can do it for the 13 days. I don't take any medication and I don't have any medical condition so it has been okay'd

Hi Stephilou

Don't worry about post replies! There's always someone reading and checking out your stuff. I can't advise you about Lighter Life, I have never done this type of thing.

I just wanted you to know that you're not alone and you should stop setting your self such strict limits! What's the rush - you don't want to pile the weight back on again :)??

Take care, try not to compare yourself to others and relax a little

Pomooky XX

Back