sad to leave you all ....

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Just wanted to pop in and say that most of you "oldies" know that I have been struggling with TFR since Xmas, I tried Exante to see if that might get me back on track but I couldn't do that either :cry: So I have gone over to WW to see if that will get me back some control.

For all you "newbies" out there - Lipotrim is a very hard diet to do but if you can stick at it the results are so worth it. I managed to lose 5 stone on it and am so grateful that I did - my life has changed so much so far. Even though my weight loss battle is not quite won yet,m Lipotrim has given me a massive kick start. Stick at it and come on this forum for the most wonderful support and inspiration you could ever want. There are truly some superstars here.

Just remember to drink plenty of water, keep busy and keep focused. Before you know it you will be at goal. Try not to let anything distract you from that. My downfall was Xmas when I thought that I would be strong enough to enjoy Xmas and have a nice time eating but it ultimately destroyed my plans. There will be another Xmas, birthday meal, night out with the other half etc etc etc. If you have the willpower to come back to TFR after something like than then brilliant - most of us can't do that and that is what makes us fail and is the reason why we are in the situation we are in.

Keep strong in your determination and you will succeed.

Good luck to you all and I shall pop over every so often to keep an eye on you all and to be inspired. I may well come back to TFR one day.

xxxx
Jools
xxxx

Hi Jools,
Just wanted to say good luck with your WW's journey, you've done absolutely amazing so far!
I hope you do still pop in every now and again, I've been very inspired by you!
Take care
Debs

good luck with weight watchers and make sure you pop back and let us know how you are getting on :)
I also lost 5 stone on Lipotrim before hitting a wall .. I swapped to cambridge , and am still lossing but really struggling and I have been trying to decided whether to swap to Slimming world !! sounds fairly familliar to your story :)
I am still undescided and need to make a descision soon before I blow it all , I will keep an eye on how you are doign ( if thats ok :) and hope you inspire me to join a more conventional diet :)

Oh jools yours was one of the first threads i read on here a few months back and convinced me to do LT. Im back for another go now aswell.

Good luck with WW!!!

xx

Good luck with WW Jools - don't be a stranger here - you've done brilliantly.

Take care

Jon
xx

Aw, sorry to see you go! But, you know what's going to work for you & I agree - coming off LT for any reason is a bad idea & it's much harder to get back into it afterwards.

You've achieved so much on LT! I hope that WW is as good for you - good luck & keep in touch!! :)

Hannah

Oh jools yours was one of the first threads i read on here a few months back and convinced me to do LT. Im back for another go now aswell.

Good luck with WW!!!

xx

Aww thanks Vicky :) thats so sweet. Its too hard for me to do right now but I still need to lose weight hence trying WW. If it dont work as well as I would like then I'll be back but my head is just not right at the moment.

I am sure that you will do really well on your second time around and be a little superstar :D

Good luck with WW Jools - don't be a stranger here - you've done brilliantly.

Take care

Jon
xx

Thanks Jon I'll deffo pop back in and chuck in my tuppeny worth of advice on LT :)

Aw, sorry to see you go! But, you know what's going to work for you & I agree - coming off LT for any reason is a bad idea & it's much harder to get back into it afterwards.

You've achieved so much on LT! I hope that WW is as good for you - good luck & keep in touch!! :)

Hannah

Aww Hannah, thank you. Good luck with your current attempt but I am sure that you will do brilliantly :D Oh yes I shall deffo keep in touch - other forums are not quite like here which I regard as my minimims home :D
x

good luck with weight watchers and make sure you pop back and let us know how you are getting on :)
I also lost 5 stone on Lipotrim before hitting a wall .. I swapped to cambridge , and am still lossing but really struggling and I have been trying to decided whether to swap to Slimming world !! sounds fairly familliar to your story :)
I am still undescided and need to make a descision soon before I blow it all , I will keep an eye on how you are doign ( if thats ok :) and hope you inspire me to join a more conventional diet :)

Course you can keep an eye on me lol. I was trying to hold out for another couple of weeks as I have that much TFR food left over - but joining WW with their special offer of Free Reg and 1st meeting free (dont worry I am not going to sell this to anyone lol was too good to miss right now.

I hope to be able to get a grip on things and be a success. I did WW a few years ago and lost a couple of stone - I can't remember why I came off it.

Anyways we are all on the same path just getting there a different way. The LT path was just too rocky for me at the moment and I need to try something else. No diet is that easy else we would not be in this problem lol.

I hope that I can inspire again and will let you know how things go. I expect the hardest thing is the dramatically slower losses, but as long as it goes down that's the main thing.

I am sure that you will be amazing once you find your correct path.

x

good luck with your WW.
:) :)

Jools, don't be soo hard on yourself. You have been a great success on tfr and a great support to all your fellow lipotrimmers. Over 5 stone is a fab result. When we have a lot to lose tfr seems to go on for ever so a break from it is no harm at all.
I am taking a break too and taking a GL approach for now. I may or may not go back to TFR. As both the doc and pharmacist say, you have to deal with food some time so may as well start now after getting a head start with TFR. Onward and downward girl for us both , just with a new approach.

Good luck on WW.

5 stone loss is absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for being such an inspiration on here and please keep us updated!!! xx

Good luck hun with WW, but I will still be keeping an eye on you from the other side of the office so there is no escape!! xx

Good luck hun with WW, but I will still be keeping an eye on you from the other side of the office so there is no escape!! xx

Lol definitely no escape then :D Of course I shall keep at you too - you are so close to goal you gotta get there very soon. :D

See you next week :) (and keep my desk clean and tidy lol) xxx

Thanks guys you are all so simply marvellous - its quite sad "leaving" you all as the LT forum has been home for so long and everyone is so supportive and just simply amazing. Good luck to you all though I am sure that you will be absolutely fantastic. As Irish Molly - onward and downward from here. We are all after the same thing in the end lol.

Take care all - I will be keeping an eye on you ;)
xxx

Back