sad

MommyNOriana

Feeling so down today. Don't really feel like eating. Just thought I'd share since I have no one else to tell. Sometimes I just need somebody to understand and tell me its ok. :(

Haven't fallen off the plan though. Just feeling really low...thanks for listening.

Of course it's ok. Just like the days we can't stop stuffing our faces we also have the days that we can't face anything. For your the good of your health though I'd suggest you try something, even if it's only small.
And that is what this place is for - sharing x

I know hoe you feel, I get like that too sometimes. I do try and have a little something though, or at the very least a nice cold drink. Treat yourself to something nice to drink.

Thank u so much everyone. Tomorrow is a new day And another opportunity to do something great. Hoping to wake up with a better attitude! I did eat today. Just nothing exciting. All on the plan so no face stuffing issues to add to my sad state today! So I'll call that a good "bad" day! Xxx

Hello MommyNOriana, really hope you're feeling a bit better. Those down days are horrible I know. Keep on keeping on hun. X

hey sweetie - hope you are having a great day!!! you sound like you need some 'you' time - do you have any hobbies?

When i feel down i try to get out the house and see my friends, takes my mind off things. I have also found that going to the gym gives me a little buzz now too.....although getting to the gym is hard still :)

Sending you lots of love, Elle x

I REALLY need some me time. But its next to impossible. Work and my daughter come first. There's nothing left over after that.

But in a great mood today. Just in need of a little sleep - as usual. Going to finally get to make dinner tonight. Thinking about speed soup. We can only get dried lentils here. So it wont be so speedy to make! Doubt my daughter will like it but I'll see! If anyone has made it let me know! Have a couple of questions about it. Hope everyone else is having a great slimming day too!

Glad you are feeling better today! I'm not sure that any of us mums actually feel fully rested! lol

Back