Sadies diary......

sadieley

Another shot at losing some weight, 6 stones to be exact. Have piled on the weight since I got married. Very happy and content with a husband who loves me no matter what my size. Except I dont......... !!

Am fed up with points, syns and checks! Loved doing shakes (cambridge/lipotrim) but there is an ingredient in them I am allergic too..boo hoo, so I am going to calorie count and include slim fast shakes/tesco shakes. So aiming for 1200 cals per day.

Breakfast

Tesco ultra slim shake 215
Banana 80

Lunch

Tesco ultra slim shake 215
Fruit salad 120

Supper

Sliced ham 132
mixed veg

lucozade lite 50
Special k biscuit 99
2 x fat free yogurts 180
10g peanut butter 64

Total 1145 cals Exercise - quick dog walk 118 cals

Last edited:
I am doing something similar - I am having 1200 calories a day, days where I am eating out or having a dinner with friends I have shakes for breakfast and/or lunch :)

It is working pretty well so far, good luck to you :)

Well Done! I love food diaries!
X

I am using slim-fast shakes as they were on offer but I don't really have a preference as long as they are vegetarian :)

Hi everyone, Not logged in for a few days, been at work. I am a senior support worker and often have to do long sleepover shifts.... this is when I struggle with food as we eat with su's... but I have been very good and taken my own supplies in with me.

Weighed myself this morning, (2 days early) and down 4 lbs so am on the right tracks.....:) have refrained from weighing myself daily which I am really bad for doing.

Kids away to grandparents so my husband and I are having a home cooked meal tonight, mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast and lots of veggies.....!
I have been good all week, had a couple of milky ways instead of my usual bars of chocolate and piles of toast and nuttella.

Have read a few other diaries and noticed quite a few comments about 1200 cals being to low? I am not starving by the end of the day, no rumbling stomach...??

Sadie....xx

Back