Vitality's Slim fast Diary

Lost 3 pounds this week! So chuffed! One more pound til I get to my first stone loss! I am now overweight instead of obese and my BMi is under 30 :)

Well done honey xx

Week 5 day 1

Good day today

B- Protein shake
L- US Chocolate shake
D- Duck, peas rice and gravey
Snx- Two packs of WW Choc chip cookies 90 calories per pack

Feeling positive hope to lose 3 lbs this week :)

Wow!! What a great weight loss!
You must feel so proud. Well done you!:)

congrats on your weight loss that's brill x

Thanks, I feel great already, was hoping for 3 lbs this week but too a wee sneak peak ysterday and sts so hopefully Sunday will show I'm 1-2lbs lighter would be great to get over a stone by sunday :)

Hi there, just read through your diary and you are doing SO well!! A stone in a month is really good going. It's nice to read how positive you are and how well it's going...it's great incentive for others xx

I tried the coffee in with the vanilla shake for lunch today, yummy!! I love my starbucks frappucinos so that's a great idea for a substitution !

Excited to see your loss on sunday, keep up the great work x

I tried the cafe latte shake today and speaking on frappuchino's that's exactly what it tasted like! :D

Just popped on quickly to say i've lost half a pund tis week. Better off than on, I did expect a smaller loss this week after it coming of quite quickly in the first month. I haven't been taking my Alli so I intend to take that this week with my slimfast and stick to the diet to a T and see what results I will get. I'm still feeling optimistic as I know I'm going to get all my excess weight of this time, it would be nicer quicker but I know if I have a bad day or a lower loss than I expect I'm better off sticking to it as if I give up I will probably put more weight on and will be back to dieting after a few months anyway. It's easier sticking to a diet than going off track then trying to restart so I'm excited to see my results a few months down the line and looking forward to my slim future :-D

Well done on yr loss n sticking with it Hun! Yr a positive soul, good for u!! Keep at it darlin xx

"It's easier sticking to a diet than going off track then trying to restart so I'm excited to see my results a few months down the line and looking forward to my slim future :-D"

Great quote, I need to remember that for myself!!!!

Good job on -.5 lbs! :clap:

Lost a little over 3 pounds this week! but will just mark it as 3! brilliant for my 6th week especially after sts last week, must have been water retention from my TOM! I can really feel the difference after those 3 pounds my clothes are a lot looser and feel way more confident :-D I didn't even take alli as I keep forgetting so hopefully I'll do better when I start taking it again :-D

Well done n congratz honey xxx

lost 2lbs this week woohoo! I haven't been sticking too it religiously but bout 80% of the time so its paid off! have my TOM so really craving bad things but its only one week so i'll just put up with the cravings and do my bet :-D x x

Well done honey xx good luck with the cravings worse time of the month innit xx

Lost 5 pounds this week so now weigh 12 stone 10 which I think is great as I started off at 14 stone 4. This happened last month with a big loss the week of my period and then the week after i only lost half a pound so I will try to get back on the alli for at least next week. I've also changed my goal weight from 140 to 161 as 140 seems a bit daunting, 161 will give me a bmi of 25 then i'll make new goals once I reach that. Hows everyone else doing, the forums seems a bit quiet x x

Last edited:
Thank-you. it makes sense to me now as I feel like I've done well then look at my tracker saying 'you've 40lbs to go' 17lbs to go sounds nearer and I'' look and feel a lot better at that weight. Once I reach that weight I'll be in no rush to slowly get down to 140 lbs. x x

Back