Sage and Onion Stuffing

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ELLIEMONSTER, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ELLIEMONSTER

ELLIEMONSTER Full Member

i know this has been asked but can anyone tell me what the syn value of Sage and onion stuffing is......

i made a stew last night and to thinken it up I put sage and onion stuffing in dry in it it was yummy but i dont know what to syn it as .... ??

thank you in advance..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyClaire

MummyClaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Stuffing mix, packet, dried 28g dry
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 4½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4½ Syns [/FONT]

4. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    That's a good idea, pretty high in syns though, eh?

Remember, it's always quickest and easiest to use the 'search' box, up in the top right, when looking for answers like this, especially when you know it's been covered before x

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    sounds tasty but I keep a apack of syn free mash in case I need to thicken stuff.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.