Sagging lose skin??

moskinny

HI guys,
Im a little concerned as I'm over forty and my skin has a lot less elasticity than you younger gals, thing is, I know when I lose weight- off my stomach (where most of my weight is unfortunately) that i will have lots of saggy unsightly skin, just to ask anyone really who has lost weight on LT what did they do to help or aid this problem? I dont want to have surgery later. Thats a bit drastic for me and scary but I do want to have a half decent body naked!
HELP??
Mo.
xx

Hi Mo,

After 3 children my tummy already resembles a map of the Lake District so even when I get to target I expect to have saggy bits. Someone did recommend using Bio-Oil (it's on special offer in Boots - or was last week) and I've just started using it. Too early to tell if it has made much difference yet.

Good luck.

x

Im 24 and my tummy has the BIGGEST stretch marks on it i just dont know what to do tried bio oil and didnt work xxxx

I'm with you on that one Mo! I just know I'm gonna be left with a sagging mass of loose skin that I will have to tuck in my knickers! Also, my inner thighs are pretty gross too and I'm worrying about all the loose skin that will just be hanging there...... what a pleasant picture that conjures up! I have been doing light weights all the way through my LT journey so maybe it's time to step them up a bit :(

WATER, TONING EXERCISES, BIO OIL AND MAYBE A CONTOUR WRAP WOULD DO WONDERS FOR YOU SKIN AND ALL PROVIDE TIGHTENING EFFECT XXX
I am sure we will all look fine...a woman isn't a real woman without a few strecth marks...and men don't give a damn either..its all in our heads!!! xxx

Hey!

I wouldnt let the thought of saggy skin put you off loosing weight... you never know it might actually turn out ok in the end! As Nic says drink lots of water and just really slap on creams and bio oil etc religiously. Also I just had the body contour wrap done and I think it is excellent for skin - its the main reason i went back - i noticed a big difference - also the lady said to me today that it is amazing for stretch marks!

Also you can also try to get a freebie from some TV make over show if you do have saggy skin! OR Save up and get it sorted yourself OR just live with it - at least you will be healthy and have more energy because you are slimmer and happier!

Good luck to u
xoxoxoxoxxo

Hi Guys, thanks for your replies, I do agree with a lot of what you all say, I suppose its just that my tum is large now, so I'm thinking when its shrivelling away its going to be yuk, I may just get the map tattoed on it, at least it would disguise it a little. Also thanks for the ideas i.e bio oil, contour wraps etc, any others would be appreciated.

Good luck to one and all.
xx
MO.

Im 24 and my tummy has the BIGGEST stretch marks on it i just dont know what to do tried bio oil and didnt work xxxx

Hi Joanna, dont give up on the bio oil, I believe from close friends who have stretch marks too, though less than me, that they do fade but its like losing weight it takes time to be noticeable so please persevere and good luck hun.

XXMOXX

WATER, TONING EXERCISES, BIO OIL AND MAYBE A CONTOUR WRAP WOULD DO WONDERS FOR YOU SKIN AND ALL PROVIDE TIGHTENING EFFECT XXX
I am sure we will all look fine...a woman isn't a real woman without a few strecth marks...and men don't give a damn either..its all in our heads!!! xxx

Thanks hun, I may just try the contour wrap, whats it like and does it costs much??

XX MO XX
:)

Hi Mo,

I'm getting bothered bout this now I have lost some weight. I got some of the bio oil today to try (its on offer at Tesco too), don't know if it will help but I figure it won't do any harm. I'm startin now, well before target and am keepin fingers crossed. Tara x

Hi Tara,
I'm thinking the prevention bit too instead of cure, so I was hoping to when I'm feeling fitter and have the bags of energy too ( I hope) to do some tummy excercises and use creams and oils and massage glove perhaps, also maybe try the contour wrap as suggested earlier, I just dont want it to look any worse than it is right now, so if we work on it now whilst we go through the stages of weight loss, it should make a difference?? Good luck to you too and let me know if you find something else thats been recommended?

XX MO XX
:)

Hi Mo,

Some of the regulars on here swear by slendertone for the toning exercises. I been wonderin if this might help at all with the loose skin, any thoughts anybody?
My pharmacy just say they haven't had anybody with this problem (tho find that hard to believe) and that drinking plenty of water helps.

Back