Saggy Bits!

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
Hi there all!!!

I've just started the CD and I'm very excited. I need to lose roughly about 10st (idealy). I just wondered if there is anyone who have lost lot's of weight but have found that your left with lot's of saggy skin?! Obviously I know it's better to be slim and healthy with a bit of sagginess than over weight, but hey, just wondering!

Hope someone replies as I would like to know too.

When I mentioned to my husband that if I lose all the weight I will probably have a saggy tummy, he said " dont worry I will get a large bull dog clip and clip it round the back".

Isnt he sweet.:king: if I could clone him I would earn a fortune.

Yeh what are they like eh? Mine asked me today what I wanted for lunch, and I replied that I fancied a Burger King. He then started to put his shoes on! I then promptly reminded ' I'M ON A DIET'!!! Do you know what he said.......'Oh I forgot'!? I can count on his support can't I?!

Hi there

It is so hard to tell whether you will be left with saggy skin as it depends on so much, how quickly you put on the weight, how long you've been over weight, age etc etc. One thing to remember is it can take up to a year after you finish your diet for your skin to fully recover so you do need to give it time. From a personal perspective I have lost just under 4 and a half stone and have bingo wings and a tummy that isn't as taught as I'd like. Some bits are a bit wobbly but nothing that a bit of toning won't sort out.

Try not to worry about it too much, what will be will be.

Gx

When I lost 10st last time (sigh!) and had just 2st left to go, I was saggy in places but I knew I'd never have a bikini body before I even started. It did bug me a bit ... but since regaining 5st and having to now re-trace my steps, I've come to the conclusion that a bit of sagginess is FAR better than carrying this 7st burden around!

I've now lost over 10 stone and do have saggy bits, but i've never had the body of a supermodel anyway, even when i was slim before. I have bingo wings(always have had though) my stomach is a bit saggy but it's not too bad considering the amount i've lost and the fact it was stretched so much when i was pregnant (my son was 10lb 7oz!!) also by bum had sagged a bit which i don't really like but hoping some toning exercises and just giving it time will help.

All in all though i would rather have lost the weight and have a bit of saggy skin than be overweight. I don't tend to walk round naked much (well not outside anyway;)) so most of the time it's covered in clothes and no one would ever know! :)

Toning?

Can anyone suggest toning exercises to help while we are losing weight?

I have just started, but wanted to try and do a bit of a toning while I am losing weight

I have bingo wings and a flabby tum/thighs/bum from when I lost weight before. No doubt they will get worse!!!

I've now lost over 10 stone and do have saggy bits, but i've never had the body of a supermodel anyway, even when i was slim before. I have bingo wings(always have had though) my stomach is a bit saggy but it's not too bad considering the amount i've lost and the fact it was stretched so much when i was pregnant (my son was 10lb 7oz!!) also by bum had sagged a bit which i don't really like but hoping some toning exercises and just giving it time will help.

All in all though i would rather have lost the weight and have a bit of saggy skin than be overweight. I don't tend to walk round naked much (well not outside anyway;)) so most of the time it's covered in clothes and no one would ever know! :)

Not just me then, completely forgot about my saggy bottom!! I call them upper bottom and lower bottom - hubby thinks they are marvellous and squidgy!!

Gxx

Back