saggy skin and how to combat it without the knife!

applejack1pie

hi, im concerned as im not massivly overweight but im 5.2 and the largest ive been is 13 stones whilst pregnant then stayed almost that! but ive have a saggy apron of tummy skin i measured 58 " across my waist with 4th child!
the other issue i have is bingo wings it bugs me as i can pinch a fold of saggy skin! ive adjusted to seeing my puppies turn to puppies ears but that shoves in a bra lol.
im losing about 2lbs a week i jog every other day swim once aweek and im indroducing the rowing machine into week.
what can be done to get the skin tighter without the knife?

i also have a ridiculously saggy tummy lol after having a c section with my daughter at a young age, and its never gone back to how it was, it just gets smaller but doesnt tone up no matter wat i do lol i would like to hear some opinions on this too! im down to 8st 9lb now and its still here lol xxx

I understand your problems but you are exercising and that is one of the best things you can do.

You could also find out any exercises to target the problem areas.

I would be very wary of any surgery after seeing what happened to the footballer Colin Hendrys wife she went in for a tummy tuck the useless surgeon punctured her bowel aft:Der many other ops the poor woman died leaving 4 kids at only 43 really sad.

There is always Spanx pants

Someone on here mentioned firming cream when I asked this once (possibly by Avon).

As a bloke i cannot be seen using these girly products. I sometines think I might have to have some corrective surgery, then at other times it seems to be "firming-up" nicely.

I will keep on with the weightloss for a while and then have a word with my GP.

Vanity eh?;)

This is going to sound really depressing applejack but the bottom line is that losing weight and exercise can improve it somewhat but it won't get rid of it. I am speaking from experience.

I had 2 c-sections 20 months apart and was left with an awful "baby belly" - really saggy. And stretch marks. My then husband found it utterly revolting - so much so I don't think he saw me naked again :eek: . I dieted, I exercised my arse off - 6 hours + a week in the gym, thousands upon thousands of tummy cruches and swimming 3 miles + a week. By the time daughter was 15 months old I was the weight I was when I got married but looked far better being a lean toned exercise machine. I looked amazing - as long as I had clothes on:D

It improved it but the bottom line was if I wanted to wear anything vaguely fitted it was magic knicker time. :cool: :rolleyes:

I would love a tummy tuck. But I can't even treat myself to a pair of shoes without feeling guilty so no chance. :D

Someone on here mentioned firming cream when I asked this once (possibly by Avon).

As a bloke i cannot be seen using these girly products.
Vanity eh?;)

You can buy Avon online I think Maximus. Then no-one need know. ;)

When I suck my stomach in it looks like a Klingon's forehead :rolleyes:

right ive found a bottle of nivias firming lotion suposed to give firmer skin in 2 weeks we will see
(just have to keep it away from my teenage son all my lotions end up in his room !lol)

This is going to sound really depressing applejack but the bottom line is that losing weight and exercise can improve it somewhat but it won't get rid of it. I am speaking from experience.

I had 2 c-sections 20 months apart and was left with an awful "baby belly" - really saggy. And stretch marks. My then husband found it utterly revolting - so much so I don't think he saw me naked again :eek: . I dieted, I exercised my arse off - 6 hours + a week in the gym, thousands upon thousands of tummy cruches and swimming 3 miles + a week. By the time daughter was 15 months old I was the weight I was when I got married but looked far better being a lean toned exercise machine. I looked amazing - as long as I had clothes on:D

It improved it but the bottom line was if I wanted to wear anything vaguely fitted it was magic knicker time. :cool: :rolleyes:

I would love a tummy tuck. But I can't even treat myself to a pair of shoes without feeling guilty so no chance. :D

i cant beleive ur then husband thought it was revolting! no offence but wat an arse! uve just had his babies! sorry to rant it just makes me really cross how men can be sometimes. and yes i am due on. lol xxx

i cant beleive ur then husband thought it was revolting! no offence but wat an arse! uve just had his babies! sorry to rant it just makes me really cross how men can be sometimes. and yes i am due on. lol xxx

Ah well. I won't say it hasn't affected me since the thought of getting my kit off in front of anyone still terrifies me BUT I'd not go back to the sap I was then for all the clotted cream in Devon. :) :cool: xxx

applejack - I think it just comes down to lots of tummy cruches and when needs must hit the Spanx. :D

As a bloke I also have same problem,I've lost 9 n half stone got my bmi down to 24.7 gym 4 days a week but still loose tummy skin!! As ppl have said looks fine with clothes on and down to 34 waist but I know it's like it very annoying!

it must be a very big problem with a lot of us slimmers, has anyone got any miracle creams for the firming of skin, someone mentioned the avon one but anymore??

Ah well. I won't say it hasn't affected me since the thought of getting my kit off in front of anyone still terrifies me BUT I'd not go back to the sap I was then for all the clotted cream in Devon. :) :cool: xxx

woo i love clotted cream :cool: but not allowed it of course lol im glad u know that clotted cream is a devon thing, it really annoys me when ppl say things like"go back to eating ur pasties in devon" thats cornwall u arses! :)
well glad to hear ur stronger now hun and above all that:) and we're all a wee bit terrified of gettin our kits off! :p:)xx

Im tempted to get the cocoa butter it didnt work for me when i was pregnant but then i was stretching so now its going down i may give it a go. My stomach is covered in stretchmarks which i think is why it will never tone properly, but with all the excercise im actually suprised it has lifted slightly and isnt as bad as it was a few weeks back makes me feel its possible to go (even though i know it wont!)
Fingers crossed with a bit more excericse it will shrink a bit!

I have to agree too! - as a bloke, I was horrified to read that. The fact it was a sacrifice you and your body made to bring his beautiful children into this world and he repays you in such a way beggars belief!

Some blokes are just wired up wrong!

I'm currently trying Avon's "Liquid Bra" Firming gel to attempt to turn the spaniel's ears back into boobies. I'm not sure how well it's working but it's only been a few days and mine has deflated from a 38E to a measly 34B so... theres a LOT of firming that's gotta happen. I've also bought their firming body lotion (was on offer) and am hoping that'll help with my freaky tummy. Will let you know after a 30 day trial. :)

I have to agree too! - as a bloke, I was horrified to read that. The fact it was a sacrifice you and your body made to bring his beautiful children into this world and he repays you in such a way beggars belief!

Some blokes are just wired up wrong!

Well he was honest at least... it is bloody hideous. Worse now of course as I still have weight to lose but it won't ever disappear. As you say - if the bloke who fathered my children was so revolted I can only imagine what anyone else would think. :eek: So dating is a complete no-no...

And - you're right - we do have 2 beautiful children. Teenagers now but smart, savvy, articulate, funny and bloody good company. They have his overactive metabolism and my eyes, smarts and mentality. Result. :D

I'm currently trying Avon's "Liquid Bra" Firming gel to attempt to turn the spaniel's ears back into boobies. I'm not sure how well it's working but it's only been a few days and mine has deflated from a 38E to a measly 34B so... theres a LOT of firming that's gotta happen. I've also bought their firming body lotion (was on offer) and am hoping that'll help with my freaky tummy. Will let you know after a 30 day trial. :)

If it doesn't sound too personal Shrimpy your puppies look OK in that pic. :D Are you doing the old palms together and pump routine? I've given up - I'm 47 in a couple of weeks and a 38GG. At my thinnest I was a DD. But after 2 kids one of whom breast fed until I insisted she stop well - frankly I've earned these boobs. :eek:

That top in the pic has an amazing bra underneath!!! I might try the old palm thing, but it's not my pectorals... I can see those, they are working fine. It's just, according to the M&S bra measuring lady, I have "lost the fullness in the top of the breast".

Back