sally Morgan or Derek accorah?

I have seen Colin Fry too, he was ok not in my opinion brilliant like Sally, but I got a very distinct impression that he was filling in time IYKWIM....instead of saying...which I suppose would be bad for business....actually I'm not getting anything coming through....he seemed to flounder about, but then moved onto the next few readings and was again, seemingly brilliant, so I am a little up in the air still about him, he also had T J Higgs and Tony Stockwell with him on the show I saw, they were good but didn't actually get enough from them to form too much of an opinion yet.
After many years of avoiding a personal reading, for personal reasons, I was eventually persuaded 2 years ago to have one...We phoned the lady at 4pm on the day we had the reading, gave her nothing other than my daughters first name and arranged to have the reading at 7pm that evening.
WOW is all I can say, the lady tapes her sessions and gives you the tape so that if there is anything you can't verify at the time, on listening back you may be able to and I have identified everything, in fact did so with 80% at the actual reading...she was so accurate she gave me details that I didn't even realise were correct until I checked them out and even thought was completely different to what she told me at the reading, and things that I had never told a single person in my life not even my husband...now if that is an act, I for one am very interested in knowing how it works, as there can be no way that she could possibly have found out any information at all beforehand and we were asked to only give yes and no answers during the reading, so nothing there either ...amazing!! x

that sounds a bit like the one who i saw. it was a gentleman who if you looked at him, you would never have said psychic. It brought me a lot of comfort and he too taped it. I didnt have to give any name though, i went in the place of my sister in law, so he thought that he had a mum and two daughters visiting him instead of a mum, daughter and daughter in law.

that sounds a bit like the one who i saw. it was a gentleman who if you looked at him, you would never have said psychic. It brought me a lot of comfort and he too taped it. I didnt have to give any name though, i went in the place of my sister in law, so he thought that he had a mum and two daughters visiting him instead of a mum, daughter and daughter in law.

The only reason we had to give a name was because she had other readings that night, so she would then know who was who, but like I said she was amazing told me so much info that I didn't know...I had grown up believing my Grandad was 1 of 2 brothers and that was it...she told me he was one of 12 and I laughed, I live in London born and bred, and my Grandad was from Yorkshire...which she also told me ...in fact what she said was, "why do I want to pick you up and throw you towards Yorkshire, do your roots come from there?" anyway on contacting a distant aunt from Yorkshire who I knew had a full copy of the family tree, I found out that my grand father was as she said, one of 12 siblings and not the 2 I had always believed...amazing....I did laugh at how she told me...talk about brain dead sometimes, she kept saying to me you have a big celebration coming up very soon and your Grandad says he will be there with his 11 siblings...I kept saying no, no celebration and definitely not 11 siblings...I thought she'd had one too many snifters of whatever she drunk lol....when I told my daughter, she said well she got the celebration right...??? I said no my 50th is next year...no mother your daughter, my sister is 18 in 2 months Doh lol...so spot on again lol...I am looking to go back and see her again in a few weeks ..it's been a couple of years now, so time for an update me thinks lol x

Cottonsocks - when & where is she in Cardiff in Nov? The Ents website has her in Barry on 4th Oct & Llandudno on 30th Nov but no mention of Cardiff. Let me know if you need to offload any of those tickets - I could very well be interested.

Hi Minimunchkins.
She's in Cardiff on the 23rd Nov in St Davids Hall. It's on her tour dates page on her website: Tour Dates « Sally Morgan
I'm sooooooo very excited to go! :D

I would love love love to see Sally Morgan ...must look into it . I have only seen 1 years ago and she was ok , although nothing amazing . I am going to see a lady called Eileen Proctor in a few weeks who is supposed to be very good , although not someone I have heard of .

Ive had a couple of personal readings and theyve been amazing, again all I was asked was my first name, and that was just for the booking. I hadnt even got my bum on the seat when she mentioned my dads name. The things she said were amazing. Absolutely amazing, so completely specific. She said she could see a family occasion coming up in the summer, and could see a white dress but it wasnt a wedding, it was a child in a white dress, then said it was a 1st communion, (youll see from my avatar, that was spot on lol) next thing she said was Im getting the name Emma - who just happens to be my niece, the one in the photo, in the white dress lol

The other things she said were equally specific there was none of this grasping at straws waiting for me to fill in the blanks.

I have to admit I wouldnt go to see someone like Sally Morgan, not now, Id rather pay the extra for a 1 to 1 session

Because for those who believe in some form of afterlife, it brings comfort to hear things that they can identify with from people that they have lost. You could just as much say "Whats the point in believing in a God?" or "Whats the point in believing that air exists?"

Just because something isnt visible, or touchable, or solid, doesnt mean it ceases to be of value, or any more or less real than something that is.

There are many people who exploit this belief, but there are others who believe that they can communicate spiritually with passed people, and who can provide identifying factors that back up their claims that they can. Sally Morgan is one of the few that do appear to have a genuine ability, which is why her shows sell out and people believe in her.

There is a lot to be said for beliefs. They bring comfort in hard times, they help to form a supportive community of likeminded people, and they are often a major force for good. Theres a lot bad to be said about them too, they condition people to follow a set of imposed rules of behaviour, they can restrict a person from being truly themselves, and they can be damaging in the wrong hands.

But they exist, and will continue to exist, long after you or I find out for ourselves if there was any credibility to be had in psychic readings!!

Thank you for your detailed answer. I do have beliefs, very strong ones, and I do believe in an afterlife.

I didn't mean what's the point in believing, but what's the point in trying to get someone else to contact people who have gone.

But I think it would have been better if I had not asked the question, because I really didn't want to upset anyone.

Thank you for your detailed answer. I do have beliefs, very strong ones, and I do believe in an afterlife.

I didn't mean what's the point in believing, but what's the point in trying to get someone else to contact people who have gone.

But I think it would have been better if I had not asked the question, because I really didn't want to upset anyone.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you certainly didn't upset me hun, whatever they are we are all entitled to our own beliefs x

Cant see any upset people here :D I think its a good question, and I think the answer probably lies in how the person died to a large degree.

If the passing was sudden, or violent, or very painful then the grief can become unbearable for those left behind, because it becomes very hard to come to terms with the fact that they are gone, when all you can see is the nature of their passing, it can blur the ability to just remember the person, and to accept that they are gone. By finding out for themselves that their loved one is at peace, it can put things in more perspective for those left behind.

The other reason, I guess, is because it strengthens the beliefs of those who do believe in an afterlife to know that there is something else beyond mere mortal existence and that their loved one "went to heaven", or whatever the afterlife is.

To my mind, its like shouting into a canyon. Those words can echo on for a long time, and the energy in the sound waves will bounce around in there for as long as they can be sustained by the surroundings. If our spiritual presence has an "energy" in the same way as sound waves do, there is no reason to discount the possibility that even when our bodies expire, some of that spirit and soul and enthusiasm could still be echoing on through the future. It certainly does that in terms of our impact on our families and friends.

I think that kind of makes sense, I hope you understand what I mean.

Yes, I do understand what you mean. Thank you.

For myself, personally, I have absolutely no doubt that my parents and other close people who have died are at peace - that is my belief and my faith.

I also feel (and this may sound odd) that even if it were possible to contact them, I wouldn't, because I wouldn't want to disturb that peace.

Right, I can definitely say Sally now (Although i haven'nt seen her) I saw Derek last night and I didn't like it at all. I found him very theatrical and ott which then made it difficult to believe anything that he said. I have been to see TJ Higgs and Tony Stockwell and enjoyed them and they did quiet a few readings in each half of the show. Derek only did a maximum of 3 in the first half and 2 in the second half. He also picked on a girl who quiet clearly didn't really have a clue what he was going on about. I won't be going back to see him although would the others.

Back