Salmon

dipsy1512

I am looking for some ideas on what I can do with fresh salmon? Hubby is not a huge fish fan and I'm not one for thick sauces.

Any ideas would be gratefully received xx

I sprinkle mine with Schwartz for salmon seasoning, squeeze a slice of lemon or lime on then wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 30 mins.

I serve mine with couscous mixed with onions, peas & a veg stock pot. I cook the salmon in a hot dry pan after covering with salt & pepper, cook until it changes colour at the bottom then turn over, then cook the edges.

Oh that sounds nice. What would you serve it with?

Sometimes new potatoes & greens beans/sweetcorn. Or some Mediterranean veg like courgettes, peppers & red onions. Salmon is one of my fave teas. I always have a perk at the spice section as love trying out new ones :)

I'm having salmon tonight, cooked in the oven with lemon and lemon pepper, serve with sweet potato wedges and green beans / spring greens. X

Because I think the taste of fresh salmon is so amazing and delicate on its own, I always fry mine in a pan in Frylight (we like the skin left on ours and it crisps up beautifully) then serve with lovely new potatoes and petit pois or mange tout. So simple but truly delicious! I usually sprinkle my new potatoes with a sachet of Butter Buds too.

Kathy

Back