salty bits in shakes?

meoww

Silver Member
Ive noticed in some of the shakes I get these little gritty bits that taste really salty, I might not have mixed them up properly but some flavours seem worse than others; the cookies and cream is particularily bad, and a few others have been.
It seems to happen when I use a hand whisk or blender -but these work wonders for some other flavours.
Anyone found anything similar and have a solution? should I stick with the shaker bottle?

If its some of the original cookies and cream shakes they were withdrawn because of the texture etc. theyre safe to have but the ones on the site now are different.

ahh interesting, I bought them back in June so they possibly are. thanks

ah its good to know as I wasnt going to order that flavour again but might reconsider. theres too many flavours of shakes!

Kerance25 said:
I had a raspberry one today and had salty grit stuff in it! Only bought yesterday so it's the new one aswell!

You should let rob know ASAP, as the new ones are supposed to be the reformulated ones! :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Rob is the guy we all speak to on S&S website.

Either use live chat or message him and he will get back to you very quickly.

so is it completely a bad batch or is there a way that I could mix them to make them better? I bought my packs a few months back

When i had the samples a few months ago i didn't notice any bits but i did use a smoothie 2 go with extra ice

I've just had my first cookies and cream, well half, because I split it and I am dreading having my second half, the salty bits really put me off, which is a shame because the flavour was really nice, reminded me of an oreo milkshake from a cafe in town, my fave!

Back