saltys journey

salty

Hi im Salty, i lost 3 and a half stone last year on CD, and i had maintained except for 9lbs. I was 12 stone 3 but no ive crept up to 13 stone 5. My goal is 11 stone 5.

I have made a decision to restart a diet, not sure hich one but today im gunna do a food diary and take it from there. Im feeling really positive.ive just had a lovely weekend eating loads but know its time to knuckle down as im in size 16s / 18s again. grrrrr!!
My clothes are feeling tight and some dont even fit.
:wave_cry::D
I dont wanna be a size 20 ever again. i took my clothes to a shop ages ago and the lady could not believe how big my size 18s where.
This motivates me as i remember how unhappy i was in them.

After throwing all my big clothes out last year, i may now have to buy big clothes again and this upsets me.

Im going sking in 7 weeks and my sallapetes dont fit and i would love to get in them by loosing 2 stone by then.

ive been drooling over size 10 clothes and would love to buy a dress and feel slim.

Would love to chat to others and share tips.

I have eaten 3 lices of turkey and 1 slice of ham-about 210calories.

I plan to have fish cakes and vegetables 500cals later and lots of drinks and possibly a bowl of porridge 200 cals later.;)

How do i change my tracker?

Salty x

You don't have a tracker ....

May be you should consider moving your diary to the Diary section? More people frequent there.

Hi Caching, nice to meet you.

how do i move my diary? also does it say start weight 12 sytone 1 at the bottom of the page? is this a ticker?

Hi Caching, nice to meet you.

how do i move my diary? also does it say start weight 12 sytone 1 at the bottom of the page? is this a ticker?

Aahhhh.... you're referring to your signature? Yes, it does say start weight 12 stone 1.

I thought you were referring to your weight loss ticker like this one:

weight.png

If you want wone click on it and create your own.

PM - Pierce, DQ, Starlight to have your diary moved to the diary section. :)

Thanks hun, will do, how do i change weight at bottom of the page to say 13 stone 5? x

You've already done it!
Thanks hun, will do, how do i change weight at bottom of the page to say 13 stone 5? x

goal 1- stick diet for 1 week:confused:

aww thanks, getting back into it now, once my head is in the right place the rest will follow,im determined this time.
Thanks

aww thanks, getting back into it now, once my head is in the right place the rest will follow,im determined this time.
Thanks

You've done really well so far! Don't knock what you've acheived already.

Thanks Caching, uve done really well too,
FOOD UPDATE
120 cals in porridge, so therefore 210 for ham and chicken, and 500 for fishcakes and vegetables.= 830 cals.

ok ive had approximatley 1000 calories today and i feel good because ive eaten lots of yummy stuff.

ive hung my fave dress on the door as a reminder of my goal.

DAY 2 13st 5
fishcakes 300 cals
toast and butter 150 cals
4 chocolates 120 cals
salad 4 cals
pasta 600cals ish
bread 50
pate 50
1250 total - more than i had hoped, but i have had 2 walks today, one round the lake and one to shops and back.

DAY 3 WEIGHT 13 ST 3 AND A QUATER
yay im loosing weight,
last night i ate a bit more than i wanted too with cheesecake at my friends dinner party but today im back on track and im eating my bowl of porridge 130 cals.
:D
Im having a spray tan to make me feel a bit better over xmas, so im looking forward to that.

gotta keep focused and learn calores in foods.

Hi Irene,
nice to see you again, hope you had a nice christmas, thanks for moving my diary for me.

Well ive beenof the rails with xmas e.t.c and im currently weighing 13 stone 4 and a quater, so i have to get back on track.
Today i have eaten 2 toast with butter and 2 eggs, 4 sweets, satsuma banana,
grapes, piece of french stick and butter, fishcakes and now i am going to a friends to eat more rubbish!

I will try to be good and eat salad and a small piece of pizza. Tommorow we go for a mexican so i might try and eat fruit allday and then eat what i want at restraunt.:eek:

today i have eaten mince pie 390 cals bread x 2 2oo cals , cheese 150 cals onion, carrots and humous 150 cals, xmas cake 250 cals wine 200 cals, naughty me. rissoto 600 cals > 1950 grr altogether!
Cant seem to get on track, ive got two more days of events so im hoping to get started on Monday.

ive just gone for a 40 minute walk. does anyone know how many calories this equates to?

Doing well so far, i ate 1200 cals yesterday and danced for 1 hr and walked for 2 and a half hours. Went to a do yesterday but just counted everthing i ate and dident drink.

Calorie counting today again and determined to fit in my sallopetes!!
14 mins on exercise bike and half an hour walk so far.

13 STONE 3 AND A HALF
well im doing ok except for eating a lot last night but im back on track and thats the most important thing.
Today i will get the bus to work instead of my car and then will be on the go in work which shoild help my weight loss.

Back