Sarah G's Calorie Counting Diary :)

Oooh -I've not got that far ahead yet. Weekly shop is tomorrow, so it's probably whatever's left in the fridge.

Mixed leaf salad, spinach, egg and proscuitto baked in the oven (makes it taste like particularly nice bacon!)

Sounds ok to me.

What about you?

Afternooon all!

So had a busy weekend - mums birthday, think i consumed about 2000 cals yesterday woops! have been weighing daily and it's not good, so checked yesterday and this week have lost 2.5lbs so a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks....gonna keep going strong and weigh again next sat.

Today I have had- 2 crumpets, a wrap with ham and cottage cheese, pom bears, then tonight I have found a way to have chicken burger and chips for under 400 cals! woop and i also found some nice tesco own desserts for 110 cals- prob gonna be abit over today but back to strict intake of under 1000 tomorrow :) hope you are all doing well xxx

hey peeps,

Yesterday not amazing-

Breakfast- ham pitta, then it got to 2ish and was shopping with mum and decided to go to weatherspoons (they do a calorie counter on the menu) however this one did not have the special menus! ended up having carbonara! then for tea had a wrap and pom bears! think i prob have well over my 1000!

So today-

Breakfast- wrap with ham- 200 cals

lunch- low cal ready meal - 400 cals

dinner- jacket with cottage cheese- 200 cals

snacks- 200 cals- perhaps pom bears and pink and white wafers!?

so getting back on track today but this weekend going to cornwall for a girly chill out...hmmm bet that means more eating! :(x

Afternoon.

So today- another 2lbs lighter (ok i know i said i would not use the scales until sat- but wanted a sneaky peak!) so that brings me to 19stone :) so just another 4 to go to get to 15- my aim by June when i go to ibiza on a girly holiday- oh did i mention with 5 sticks!

So food-

B- Seeded wrap with wafer ham - 200 cals
S- Pom Bears- 96 cals
L- Chicken burger, brown roll, micro chips
(small teaspoon of mayo) 410 cals
S- prob have a choc moose 60 cals
D- not sure yet :/ maybe soup, or a low cal meal.

Thinking of getting some alpen light bars and making the slimming world cheesecake x

You're going about this the wrong way... just force feed the sticks... then you won't have to lose any weight... LOL!!!

Haha i found you!! :woohoo:
I wondered where you had gone, seems like you are doing really well, with this eating lark ;), i have been thinking about when i get to goal, what the hell am i going to do, hence why looking on here, but has got me thinking maybe i should transfer now as i do like to eat :eek: and just take my time. How are the gee gee's? And i hope you got my package ;) x x

ahhh k8te! hehe you found me....i was hiding! thought i best keep quiet as did not want to confess to being a quitter! I sure did get your pack, hope you got mine. I still have all the bits nicely sat in my cupboard staring at me for when i feel like caving in...it's a threat of no food...or be sensible! WOW YOU 19LBS!!! how amazing is that! well done. I am 12lbs down and happy, as you can see from my diary i am snacking away! hehe. you could maybe give it a go for a week and see how you do? i just don't see the point in drinking shakes when i could be eating and still loosing :/ but there you go! yes neddies all ok! when you getting back on yours! x

Bless ya, the diet just didnt suit you hun and like you say, why survive on shakes and loose less then what you can with food!
This week has been a write off honestly, and i think i may give this cc a go, as got so much uni work to do, and moving house on Sunday!!
My boy fingers crossed has the vet coming out next friday, and then i am really hoping he gets the go ahead to bring him back into work, at our new home we have a massive 60x40m school, and direct access onto new forest and i want to show him his new surroundings.
Keep up the good work, and i think i may move to this side to see how it goes x x

awww fingers crossed, your new place sounds lush! i love the new forrest amazing riding! lucky lucky thing! i have dartmoor...with big rocks to trip over haha! maybe give this a go for a week, i am not very healthy and have naughty snack treats like low fat crisps and choc bars, but as you like salad unlike me (salad dodger) you should do well, i think if i can loose 2lbs a week like this then by june that will be my 4 stone target and i wont be moaning! plus i discovered that weatherspoons have the calories on their menus so it's great you can still eat out! try using myfitness pal- tells you the calories in EVERYTHING! from Tesco foods to KFC! xxx

You eat some nice things! I love my fitness pal! I looked up Nandos and its not as bad as I thought - fab for a treat. The chips are obviously the worst thing and the mayo but thats it, I LOVE nandos! can you tell? xx I might have a sneaky peak at KFC now lol

Don't bother peeking at KFC, you'll cry! lol! x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :( HAHAH! GUESS WHAT?

Went away for the weekend...what did i eat?

Chinese, bacon sandwich's x 2 mornings, chicken burger and chips, mexican, roast dinner, choc! omfg!!!! i am dreading jumping on the scales in the morning....had a lush weekend in cornwall though teeehee xx

Sounds lovely! Any gain will likely be the weight of the food, give yourself a few days of goodness to get it out of your system and you'll be down to where you were in no time! x

Morning, sorry I have not posted recently- ok
yesterday was-

B- Porridge
L- Tesco low fat crisps, dairylea dipper, special k bar & tesco pretzles
all under 400 cals! however was out and about driving so grazed for a few hours!
D- Rice with sweetcorn, quorn chicken, pitta bread 500 cals

went right up to my max!

Today-

B- 4 Belvita biscuits- i am trying these not sure they are as healthy as advertised?

S- Dairylea dunker- just discovered these only 104 cals!

L- Quorn chicken sweet and sour 370

D- not sure maybe jacket potato!?

xxx

lol im another sarah from devon orginally from exeter too! spooky huh?

How you doing hun? see you over on CC now! enjoying it?

Back