Sarah's brand spanking new simply filling diary!

Exactly. And even if you discount the 18pp you are still likely to be making better healthier choices following SF for the rest of the week than if you weren't following plan so concentrate on that.

18pp is likely to only be around 700 calories as well. In the scheme of a week's food intake that isn't going to make any different at all.

Thanks guys! Basically I have roughly 9wp left for the next 5 days so im just gonna do my best with that! Today is a pp day!

Mets I had 1/3 of each flavour kit kat yesterday the day b4 I had a plain one! I only really like the mint one out of the new ones!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

So guys one thing im finding is im feeling faint! Last night I thought i was gonna pass out, then this morning I felt faint! Im eating plenty but im thinking its the lack of sugar! Last night I had a funny headache with it and it went down into my neck as well! I dont really wanna give in to sugary foods because of this but it is hard when I feel like this as I do have to drive my daughter to school which is 40min there and back! Any advice would help!

Take some painkillers, drink loads of water and eat some fruit that has plenty sugar in it x

I was going to say pretty much the same as Laura. Painkillers, water and try having some fruit to ween yourself off the sugar more slowly. And if that doesn't work maybe having a cup of tea with a little bit of sugar in.

If the faintness is down to sugar withdrawal there's two options really - cold turkey and dealing with it for 24/36 hours or trying to gradually reduce. I suspect if you are going to go for the second option you might need to add some to your weeklies to cope with that.

Hope you are feeling better now. Have you got any snow yet?

Feeling a bit better now thanks! No snow just rain!

Glad you are feeling a bit better. You really are welcome to share my snow - I don't want it!

Yeah im on 26pp! I did sf wed and thurs tho so I deff ate enough! So for dessert tonight I had almost half a tub of ben and jerrys which will cancel out my 9 weeklies left, but im feeling ok bout it!

Today
b Porridge 4pp
D Sandwich 8pp
Milk 1pp
T Light choices lasagne 11pp with broccoli and carrots
Ben and jerrys 9pp?! :/
Fruit

Ooh what Ben and Jerrys did you have?
I can't have it in the house anymore else I eat the lot x

Cookie dough!

Just the idea of eating ice cream at the moment is making me shiver! Its too cold! Cookie dough ice cream is another thing I have never tried. I really do appear to have missed on many popular food stuffs - kitkat chunkies, mcflurries, cookie dough ice cream etc etc! I think I must have been living in a cave for the last 30 years or something...

Glad you are feeling more positive though. What are you going to do for the rest of the week? Follow pp or SF? Are you going to allow yourself some weeklies?

A new diary is a great idea for a fresh start. Icecream sounds good. I've made some of these with zero fat yogurt for tonight.
image-687885666.jpg

Not quite icecream but they are frozen.

How are you finding your new start?

They look nice! I had chinese tonight so u could say I allowed myself some extra weeklies! I will get back into it soon its just not happening at the mo! But im not eating like I was so thats an improvement!

Yeh just ease yourself in gently, eating better than you have been is still a massive achievement so be proud! X

Sarah I was like this and for me personally I can't have a bit of chocolate daily as I just carry on eating it. Major chocoholic! So on Weigh in day (Saturday) and a Sunday I allow myself to use all my extra's then I go as hardcore as I can thru the week.

It's been working for me I've ha d a weight loss of 4lbs for last 4 weeks :) during the week I eat plenty of salads, swap jacket potatoes for new potatoes (so looks like I'm having more) I eat small meals every 4 hours so my body doesn't go hungry. A meal to me is about 5/6pp then I use what's left for my milk in my teas and coffees.

Hope this helps just keep going an you will find your own way :)

Easy does it Sarah, you'll get there soon enough. I'm finding it hard being 100% too. I'm really resentful of the fact I gained back so much weight and that I need to lose it again, but it's all my own fault. I need something to properly click again. Sure it'll come soon enough for us both.

Sarah! I don't know how or why this got posted on your page and not mine! I'm so sorry! I don't know if there is a way I can delete it! X

Becks - if you hover over the bottom of your post their is an "edit" button which would let you delete it. Or copy and paste it to your diary and then delete it.

Sarah - how are things going? Are you still going for the approach of making better choices most of the time rather than following plan? Hope everything is ok.

Back