Sarah's diary

boleyna

Hello everyone.

I have started today. I had a vanilla shake that tasted ok but did make me feel a bit sick. Later I had one of the bars and that was fine.

About an hour ago cooking smells started to make me feel soooo hungry so I made the vegatable soup. I have to say I didn't like that at all but never mind. I resisited the urge to stuff food in my mouth and I feel fine now; food craving gone (for now) x:)

I woke up with a banging head this morning, no doubt from not drinking enough water yesterday, but felt really good knowing I'd got through day one!
So far today I have had the banana shake, it did make me feel rather sick, but both the nausea and the headache have mostly gone.
I'm going to do this, I just know it!!
p.s thanks for the messages of support x

you can do it. Sometimes the sickness is a sign you arent diluting your shakes enough. Have a big drink before your shake and mix it with lots of water so the mineral content is more dilute. Its just the early days for some folks that their body needs the time to adjust. Im not keen on the vanilla shake but usually I add a sweetener and make it with extra water so its not so strong. The other shakes are fine though and remember you can make hot drinks with them too.

good luck :D

Sadly I've had to give up; I was vommiting yesterday, nearly passed out and had a terrible migraine. I was so disapointed but I have started weight watchers today. I know I wont loose anywhere near as fast but I just couldn't cope with being so ill. Good luck to all of you for 2011 x

Back