Sarah's diary

I don't know what's going on I feel like I have even more energy than usual. I hoovered and cleaned the car this afternoon also. I am also feeling giddy (in the happy sense) I think it's seeing the scales moving in the right direction, I'm excited about the future and not being overweight.

Must be the ketosis but I feel great so far, long may it continue! Maybe you will get there tomorrow? Hope so

X

Hi littlesquidger, I'm with you on the energy thing, I have loads, so much I don't feel tired at all, even when I go to bed it takes me a while to settle down I sleep well after that. I've joined a gym but it isn't opening until march 18th, but I didn't know about the exercise thing Magiclove, I'll take that on board!
I also have that giddy feeling like a sense of euphoria, big of a difficult day today but I feel the same!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Well today was day 7 and if I look back on the week I can honestly say it's been a good week. No food and yet it's been one of my happiest weeks in a long time. I seem to have more energy, I certainly have more time and so I am getting lots of jobs done that I wouldn't normally do. My partner is happy as the place is spotless!

I don't know if anyone else gets this but I find that if I have discipline in one area of my life then the rest follows?

I am going to have an 1 week unofficial weigh in tomorrow morning on my own scales as my group is not until Thursday.

Cant wait!

glad things are going smoothly for you x

OH MY GOD !! you must feel fab everythings going exactly to plan, especially as youve felt really well on the first week too, im like you if 1 side of my life is failing it all does and vica-versa 1's fab all is hunky dory, well done you and i know many more weeks will follow like this for you x karen.

Wow - that's amazing!!!

Body balance is a really good alternate form of exercise, and I don't know about you but it certainly pains me in ways that other classes don't touch!!

I look forward to reading your diary as your journey and whirlwind of activities continue.

Thanks everyone! The weight loss is great but I feel weird about it - all I have done is be abstinent for 7 days, my body has reaponded by dropping 12lbs on the scales, it may be in time that i only lose 3 or 3 lbs in a week but i have to remember that I have achieved the same thing - abstinence for 1 week and so not be disapointed if the scales don't show a great loss.

Anyway I am learning about myself already, like how I used food to distract myself whenever I am alone. I seem to have replaced that food for company with exercise! I didn't go to the gym last night and by half nine I was in bed because I was bored and didn't want to start thinking about food. I need to find something to do in the evening aswell as going to the gym. When the lighter nights come around it will be easier.

I still feel good, I do get hunger pangs now and again but I just ignore them, they don't last long.

So I am swimming tonight and then tomorrow night is my lighter life group, looking forward to it and getting to know my counsellor and group members

X

yea sleep is a good activity to do on LL.... i have naps a lot ... xxxx

Sleep can also aid the weight loss too... so I've heard... or at least, lack of sleep can slow it down... (Can't remember the scientific bit behind this now, but Jezebella was telling me about it, quite interesting!) :)

xx

I'd better get off to bed then! Just been to the gym and unwinding now. Need to have another shake before bed. It's funny how your tastes change over the course of the week, I am loving the strawberry shakes, peanut bars and curry soups at the moment.

You're so right about your tastes changing... I'm going through a real strawberry shake phase at the moment too... Gonna go violently off it soon I should think, like I did with the vanilla one after overdoing it at the beginning! ;)

And peanut bars... mmmm... they rock! :D

Have a good sleep... nanight!

xx

Sleep can also aid the weight loss too... so I've heard... or at least, lack of sleep can slow it down... (Can't remember the scientific bit behind this now, but Jezebella was telling me about it, quite interesting!) :)

xx

oh could you direct me to the post?? xxx

Really struggling this afternoon, work is dragging and I feel weary for the first time. I need to stay positive as my mind is wandering to food, I have to just block it out.

I'll make sure I leave at 5pm and go straight home and curl up on the sofa. Going swimming with a friend at 7 so that should wake me up.

Staying positive... I had my weigh in last night and my official LL weigh in is 13lbs. People have also started to notice I have lost weight already, my boyfriend seems pleased, he is certainly more tactile, seems to be feeling the changes in my body! I went to the gym with two friends on weds and they both said I looked different and they don't know I am on lighterlfe so I am pleased that the loss is showing already.

I'm going to stick to thursday official weighins from now on.

Writing this I feel more positiv already.

Hope you are all doing ok x

oh well done on ur Weight loss!!!!! nearly a stone in one week!!!!! x

Thanks!

Well I've woken up to a dull rainy day but seem to have got past my negativity yesterday. I feel positive again, I know this is the right thing to do and I don't need to eat! At least not for the next few months anyway :)

I'm going to the allotments today, which is the last thing I want to do but I am on the committee and we have had a bulk delivery of manure and I have to administer it, oh the glamour!

X

the smell of manure will certainly take ur mind of food ;) xx

Back