Sarah's new dairy

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Well it's been a while since I was last here. I've been struggling a bit to get back on track with things so I've decided to revisit an old friend again. I lost 3 stone using meal replacements back in 2010 and even though I love fasting and I may add a few of those back in from time to time, I'm struggling to manage the shakes which never happened to me before. So I'm back here, to see if this will help again. I started back on my routine on Wednesday and I'm keeping my usual weigh day which meant I got weighed this morning. 2.5lbs down since last Friday. I'll take that.

I'll also be running, swimming and hopefully cycling on a regular basis soon as well. Let's see how long I can stick at this time. Since I only really like two flavours of slim fast I'm also going to use other brands, just to stop from getting bored. This week will be my first full week. Let's see what happens

Welcome back Sarah:)

Well done on getting a week under your belt.

Cheers Mini.

Not been able to get online so update is a little later than planned. 1lb loss this week but feeling and apparently looking slimmer. Not been 100% this week but have done a lot of running (2 x 5k and a half marathon) and an hours swimming, which I hope will go some way to compensating for the higher calorie days. But I'm sure the scales will tell me on Friday morning.

Total loss so far = 3.5lbs

Back